Sesshomaru Gets Jealous

Sesshomaru's POV throughout the chapter!
-------------------

I growled. If Rin doesn't stop fooling around with my hanyou, I'm going to slash her fingers off so she wouldn't touch him anymore.

"Hehe! Your ears are so soft!" Rin laughed, rubbing InuYasha's ears softly. InuYasha purred lightly, nuzzling his head into her chest. I growled louder, making my presence known. They both looked at me, scared and confused. "Rin, don't you have your studies to attend to?" I asked, angrily.

"No, Sesshomaru-sama, it is summer, remember?" I tilted my head. "What is this "summer" you speak of?" InuYasha laughed. "Do you need a dictionary, dumbass? Catch!" He threw a heavy book towards me, nearly knocking me out. I growled way louder, opening the overly-heavy book.

Summer
1. the warmest season of the year, in the northern hemisphere from June to August and in the southern hemisphere from December to February.
2. a horizontal bearing beam, especially one supporting joists or rafters.

I looked over the pages again and again. "What does any of this have to do with the fact you could fail school from fooling around with this idiot brother of mines?!" InuYasha growled, then laughed.

"Are you jealous? You're kidding!" I stood up. "Rin, go play with Jaken." Rin looked at me sadly. "But, Sesshomaru-sama, I don't wanna--" I narrowed my eyes, devilishly, my voice dropping 4 whole octaves, and growled, "Now."

She scurried away, terrified. "Aw, c'mon Sessh! Don't you know how to have fun?" "I do. I just don't call fun sitting around with a man, -my man!- while some ningen is fooling around with his EARS!" I yelled, obviously pissed.

"....you are jealous."

I got up, walking up the stairs and going into my room, slamming the door harshly.

I could hear clawing and whimpering outside of the door.

"InuYasha, stop. You'll mess up the paint." The clawing stopoed, but the whimpering was still there. "I'll stay out here all night!" "Have fun."
-------------------

The next morning, I woke up to soft snoring. Where was that coming from? InuYasha wasn't in here last---... I jumped up and opened my room door.

The hanyou in question jumped up, looking at me in the eyes wearily. "About time." I smiled. "You didn't leave." His eyes twitched. "OF COURSE YOU ASSHOLE! YOU ONLY GOT SUPER JEALOUS AND LEFT ME TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR! THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" I snickered.

"You could've left. That was not my choice."

"YOU LITTLE--"

Rin walked in, smiling. "Sesshomaru-sama, can I play with InuYasha-sama today?" InuYasha smiled. He could tell I was angry. "Yes. You can." Rin jumped happily, leaving InuYasha speechless.

------------

A little something for all of the people who read! I'm glad you guys found interest in this story!!! I'm really happy :3 Thank You, and don't hesitate to comment, guys!

☆Sesshomaru_Takahashi☆