Irritation

(Btw, the picture says...
Sesshomaru: You want SCARY, mutt? Look at me!
InuYasha: And how am I supposed to be scared with that mask in the way? ((Burn!)) Oh, and Sesshomaru is gonna be out of character.)
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

(After picture above...without the girl on the side :3)

InuYasha growled deeply. "Stop that, will you?!" Sesshomaru laughed loudly. "Oh no, I get sheer joy from your suffering! (Typical arrogant asshole...smexy asshole...)" The full demon said, putting the sign back up to his face, mocking InuYasha.

"Hey, asshole! I'm a whiny half demon who's pissed because I wanted to be full demon, got the Shikon Jewel, and got sealed to a tree by my true love, Kikyo, for over 500 years! I then stayed in a deep sleep, shocked obviously, then a miko from 100 years into the future came and found me, making me fall in love with her as a recarnation of Kikyo, and we searched for the Shikon Jewel, falling for stupid stunts and tricks, then becoming too soft to wish for my own needs and giving it up to Kagome, the dumb miko bitch, who made me forget my whole purpose of starting this DAMN trek anyway, making her rid of the Shikon Jewel forever, leaving me as a FILTHY HALF DEMON!! Oh, and I forgot to add! You better be listening, assholes! I had priestess beads placed on my neck, which forces me to go to the ground with 2 words, 6 letters, "SIT. BOY!" " InuYasha fell to the ground.

"Or maybe even just SIT!" InuYasha fell into the ground again. "And, you wouldn't believe it, THE DAMN BEADS ARE GONE!!! I just smash my face just BECAUSE!!!!" Sesshomaru yelled, angrily.

InuYasha was furious by now. "You don't ever speak about Kagome or Kikyo on vain, alright? Be a bitch if you want. Keep their NAMES out of your DAMN MOUTH!" InuYasha yelled, grabbing the hilt of Tessaiga.

Sesshomaru grabbed the hilt of Bakusaiga, ready for a fight. He threw the sign on the floor. "Your angry because it's true." He spoke cooly, drawing Bakusaiga. InuYasha laughed, almost devilishly, and threw Tessaiga across the room. He had tears in his eyes, and his eyes were slowing bleeding red because of the sheer anger. He blinked it away, sniffling. "Why did you come into my life anyway?" He asked, voice quivering.

Sesshomaru noticed his brother's pain, and his seme side found the urge to hug his shaking and crying brother. He fought it off, replying, "I came into your life to heal you. Once that miko of yours died, you were alone. I couldn't let you fend for yourself."

InuYasha growled. " 'I came into your life to heal you'," he said, tone deep and stone cold as Sesshomaru's. "Heal me? HEAL ME?! You just stomped on my heart! I knew you weren't anything but the cold heartless bastard Dad brought you up to be!" InuYasha cried, his tears forming and falling faster before he could comprehend the words he was saying. It just came flowing out.

"And I'm sick of how you're always looking up to that deadbeat Dad of ours. I know why you weren't there to watch me be born, Dad told you I wasn't "worth it"," he said the words like they were poison. "And that you needed to be taught how to be an ass. Mom showed me a video of you when you were around 5 and I was just 1...and you...you took care of me. You did." He cried his heart out, falling to the floor.

Now the senses to Sesshomaru's stone cold heart were tugging harder. "I am- I...InuYasha..." he said, approaching the hurt hanyou. He hugged InuYasha very tightly, and he fought back.

"Get off...mm...offa m-me! Fuck...Fuck you! You didn't care about me then so why care about me now?!" He yelled, body still shaking with pain. "Shh...I'm here for you now, little brother." That one sentence sent InuYasha over the edge with tears. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry for being so mean. You told the truth. I'm nothing without anybody... please help me..." He looked up at Sesshomaru. The daiyoukai (*cheers* I used the word XDDD) smiled slightly, kissing the hanyou's head. "I love you." InuYasha spoke only softly.
"I love you more." The daiyoukai stated, wiping all of InuYasha ' tears. "And I always will."

-------------

This is so sweet to me. I love it! I hope you liked it as well.

☆Sesshomaru_Takahashi☆