2

Warning: From here, the delusions can say some pretty terrible things, just fyi. 

After fighting to quell the constant berating voices all night, Tweek had to be dragged out of the house kicking, and screaming the next day. Not sleeping didn't help his mental stability.

He was damn near an adult, but he didn't need to face his problems, right? Who needed to do that?

Whatever, he had made his decision about how to handle this anyway. After hours of thinking about it, Tweek was going to act like nothing happened. He didn't see another option. He had to survive senior year, so he could get the hell out of South Park.

Since he hadn't bothered to turn on his phone after leaving school the day before, Tweek didn't know how bad the aftermath of Cartman and Heidi's exposure would be.

Walking into the school, he discovered how his peers were going to treat him, as all eyes fell on him. Even though the pictures were removed, he felt like they were stapled on his forehead.

He twitched with uncertainty as he hugged his books to his chest. Tweek needed to find a way to survive, and at least he had his friends.. Didn't he?

That comfort was challenged when he approached Tolkien and Clyde hesitantly, only for them to walk away like he wasn't there. They didn't even spare him a glance. The pain hit his chest like a bag of bricks. He stood there frozen while the crowds moved around him without acknowledgment.

Loneliness set in. Tweek was terrified.

What the fuck?! What the FUCK am I supposed to do?! Tweek pulled at his hair as the continuous thoughts pounded in his temple, desperate for him to scratch his eyes out to hide from reality again. He kept it together as best as he could, with gallons of coffee fueling his anxiety.

There was no coming down from this horror. His life was ruined.

The glimmer of hope that returned when he saw Stan and Wendy coming towards him, was quickly squandered when Stan turned in the opposite direction. Wendy seemed a bit horrified at this too, and sent Tweek an apologetic smile before she ran after him anyway.

He should've figured that even the 'Power Couple' would be influenced by social opinions; everyone else seemed to be, why not them, too? It would've made things too simple if they were on his side.

The last three people he wanted to see were now filling his line of sight, too. Cartman and Heidi were openly talking shit about him - even though Cartman's fat face was swollen, and bruised from the beating he took - while Craig glared at him from his locker. His eyes narrowed further as Tweek twitched with panic, and he raised a middle finger before he turned towards his first hour.

Great. That was all freakin' fantastic! Tweek was totally enthralled to be alive.

He wondered how long he could avoid going to class. Tweek's question was unfortunately answered by the bell resounding through the halls. "AHH!" It made him drop his books, but he quickly recovered them before anyone could make a snide comment.

Everyone disappeared from the hallway faster than he expected, like they were in turbo mode to get away from him. Luckily, he wasn't the only one getting to class late; down the hall from him, Tweek noticed Kenny and Butters caught up in a kissing session. He didn't mean to stare exactly, yet he couldn't recall when they started dating.

They pulled away from each other as they felt a pair of eyes on them. Tweek quickly dropped his gaze to act like he was looking through his papers instead. He half-expected them to treat him the same way everyone else seemed to - they surprised him as they proceeded to be the first people to acknowledge Tweek as a real person.