1

Warnings: Graphic depictions of paranoid delusions, and self-harm (punching things on purpose - just for reference). Tweek's grip on reality varies throughout the story, and sometimes he has psychotic/delusional episodes. If you're uncomfortable with these things, pls don't read for the good of your mental health <3 Warnings will always be at the beginning of a chapter!

ALSO, Cartman is a homophobic asshole, so Cartman warning; homophobic language from Craig too..

The pictures were plastered everywhere.

They covered the walls from the ugly, blue front doors, all the way to the back of the school. It was like one of those terrible nightmares where your deepest fears come true, and you're naked for no reason - except, this was real, and Tweek wasn't naked.

That would've been better than watching Craig walk into the school, and curiously turn towards the pictures. He blinked a few times at Tweek's worst nightmare, like it was one of his own too, his mouth hanging open slightly as he muttered: "Hey wait, that's.."

Tweek was trapped.

Craig looked over to him with an unreadable expression. That wasn't out of the ordinary, really, but after a moment he sneered in disgust. Tweek didn't have the chance to defend himself before Craig pushed him in the wall, and stomped off. It shattered the barriers in Tweek's mind.

"AGHHHH!!" He shrieked with malice as he chucked his bookbag across the hall. This wasn't how his senior year was supposed to fucking start. He didn't even know who the hell would do something like this to him!

As if on cue, the two fattest losers in South Park walked in holding hands, smiling triumphantly at their work. Tweek should've known. He narrowed his eyes when they waved over at him with sarcastic innocence. Maybe it was all the coffee he drank, or just his pure rage, but Tweek pounced on top of Cartman in only a few seconds.

"Get off of him, you spazzoid!!" Heidi tried to rip the smaller, twitchy boy off of her miserable excuse for a boyfriend. Her short, brown hair flopped uncontrollably in her eyes, making her help absolutely useless.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Tweek was pounding down sporadically on the fat boy's face as he screamed, his face twitching with full-blown anxiety. "Why the FUCK would you out me?!"

The rest of the students were starting to file in at this - Kyle and Kenny were quick to pry Tweek away from Cartman before any of the teachers could see. They didn't know what the hell was going on, but it would be pretty shitty if Tweek got detention on their first day of senior year. Whatever Cartman had done, he probably deserved the beating.

None of them wondered for long why Tweek snapped; the pictures covering every inch of the school were of private conversations between Tweek, and a boy he had been secretly seeing - Thomas. To make things even worse, the messages between him and Thomas were about his hidden feelings for Craig.

He attempted to hide his face as their entire grade read the messages, but he was twitching to fight more, his blood splattered fists unable to hide his eyes from reality. He wanted to fucking hide. He wanted to move away. God, he wanted to scream until his throat was shredded with blood.

Craig was never supposed to know.

Tweek couldn't bear to witness more reactions. He ran towards the front door, yelling incoherent things towards whoever might've cared. Maybe Tolkien or Clyde would've cared, he wasn't sticking around to find out, though.

Fuck Senior year! Tweek didn't need to graduate, right?

Not if Craig was going to be there.

**

His parents were displeased by his return home. Tweek didn't care, he didn't stop to give an explanation. He needed to be homeschooled, he wasn't about to show his face to anyone ever again.

Tweek's mother pushed for more than a slam of his bedroom door. Her son wasn't the type of teenager to skip school for fun. Besides, she didn't need him home when she had to open the coffee shop. "Tweek, honey," She started gently when she knocked on his door. "Why are you home from school?"

He uncovered his ears at the sound of her voice. It was different from the other ones resounding through his head. He still remained huddled in the corner of his room, rocking back and forth slowly. Tweek didn't want to be forced to go back. He couldn't - not after Craig looked at him with such disdain. "I-I don't want to talk about it! But, I'm not going back!"

She tried to open his door only to find it locked. She wasn't that surprised since Tweek locked his door frequently during his 'episodes'. It still irritated her. "Do you need some more coffee?" He didn't answer her dismissive question. "Honey, you have to go tomorrow."

Tweek didn't know how to tell his mom what happened. His parents were always so distracted by the coffee house that they barely paid attention to him. Back when he and Craig pretended to date in fourth grade, his parents were extremely accepting; this was different though, Tweek was close to being eighteen. He didn't know how they would react to his sexuality now that he wasn't a kid.

Hell, he had barely figured this out himself! He lived in denial for too long.

He thought Thomas helped him. Turns out, he was just like everyone else - an asshole. Clearly, Thomas had been another manipulated person in Tweek's life. Everyone was against him.

Now that everyone knows I'm gay, they're gonna be grossed out like Craig! I can't fucking go back! Pathetic bitch! Tweek covered his ears again as his thoughts screamed at him. If his mother was still at the door, he couldn't hear her anymore.

That stupid sneer kept replaying in his memory. Why did Craig have to react like that? Tweek thought they were friends, at least.

Oh, what a fool he had been.

The shadows creeping in from his peripheral closed in around him, his staggered breathing accelerated into hyperventilating; Tweek buried his face in his knees as they blocked everything out. He was smothered between their screams, and agonizing wails.

THEY'LL NEVER TREAT YOU THE SAME! They shouted menacingly from different directions. YOU'RE ALONE, YOU LYING, PATHETIC, PSYCHO!!

Tweek started to think that maybe they were right.