CHAPTER 2

When Forge was sleeping she woke up in a dream. She looked around and spotted her parents. She ran to them and they talked and talked. "We must tell you something though." Her father said. "Yeah?" Forge said. "Though this is all we can tell you, on one case, you will go to a volcano. That's where your Mortal Enemy is." Her father then said. "But she got stronger. Much stronger." Her mother added. "Oh kay. I never knew that Litz got stronger. She's still a spoiled brat though- WAIT I THINK I'M WAKING UP." "NOO." Both her mother and father said playfully. Forge then woke up and yet it was still night,

    almost time for day. Forge had always thought that if the sun is good luck and the moon is bad luck, would Litz be the Moon and they would be the Sun? She always wondered that when everyone else was sleeping. 10 minutes later when everyone woke up, they had breakfast. They then minded their own business. A CLADE crest appeared. Their new case was to figure out what has happening in a Georgia forest. I'm guessing that Jane and Raphes will be here. Bridget and Eddy won't be here. They are never into murder. Only tag.. "Alright. Time to search for clues." Sam said. They searched for clues for hours and hours. Only to find nothing.

    "I guess this case won't be easy." Kit then said. Then, just like how Ruiz appeared, Jane came. "Well is it isn't the targets we need." She said smirking. Forge also knew that Jane was trouble. She would try to take over the minds of new people that come into the school and in the class. But she couldn't fool Forge. Jane tried to lunge at Sam first but no luck. Just like before Forge's pupils got more straightened and lunged at Jane. She signaled the three to run back to R.O.N but they had no luck. Raphes came and tried the same thing.

     In one of the lines from Discord by The Living Tombstone, there's a line. Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon. Forge knew who would howl. Kai. She is a wolf therian. But Kai couldn't take it anymore with the stupidity that was happening. She then howl at the moon she turned into an ancestor (a actual wolf) Sliced Raphes neck. Jane tried to save her, but no luck. Forge pulled out her batting pole and smacked Jane with it. They then saw what Ruiz saw, then ran for there lives. Both Kai and Forge turned to normal. They got hugged by both Kit and Sam. They went home again.