CHAPTER 4

"Discord, are we your prey alone, or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?" LilForge continued. Litz tried to run out of there, but no luck. LilForge had pinned her down. "Discord, we won't take it anymore, so take you tyranny away!~" The ground had started to shake. It meant business. Sam and Kit arrived on R.O.N just in time to find Kai to retrieve her. They then picked Kai up and watched LilForge and her mortal enemy fight. The earth was shaking the air was twirling, the lava was bubbling, and it meant erupting.

   The volcano started to reach high levels of erupting. They had to leave LilForge there. When they arrived home, there was a note on the window where LilForge would always be sitting. "Look! A note!" Kai said suddenly. "Whose it from?" Kit asked. "Well, it's where Forge always sits." Kai said. "Then it's from Forge!" Sam exclaimed. "The note says, Yes, I know, You left me in at an erupting volcano, but I'm FINE! Ya'know, in the future you might see me again! Anyway, I saw you coming back, so I had to end it here. BYE! -From LilForge." "Aww! She left a note for us just so she could say her goodbye!" Kit said. "Well, atleast we know she's alive." Kai said.

    A portal then appeared in their dorm. A face that only Kai knew who it was. "Aw man, well. I gotta go! It was nice meeting you guys, bye!" Kai said. "Bye!" Said both Sam and Kit.

     Years later both Sam and Kit had gotten better at their job, they were soon to be a director. Because Director Scratch was getting older and weaker. So when it was Scratch's time to go, she said; "Take care of CLADE for me agents Sam Snow and Kit Casey, good bye." They waved goodbye to her. 

   They decided that they didn't want to become a director. They instead had her sister come and take over CLADE. So when it was Sam and Kit's time to retire they went on multiple wonderful adventures together. Of course they would always remember Kai and Forge. They were in their hearts after all. And of course Forge still left the notes. She would either put it on their backs for somehow their foreheads. Which they thought was hilarious.