And Loving You Was Easy, It Was Your Leaving That Scarred

[ ALSO ON AO3 ]

vent thing ( 1 / 2 ) so its angsty

don't get it confused with the title, this one is first !

Total Drama Reboot Season 2 Spoilers Ahead:

Bowie: A long knife with a blade that is double-edged at a point.

His worst enemy, time. Mixed with his favourite thing in the world.

It was only a matter of time.

___________________________________________

He couldn't believe it.

What would he say?

What could he say?

Time is irreversible, unrepairable and a burden to those who acknowledge its existence. Whenever something is enjoyed, it speeds up and prevents you from going further, yet challenges you through the most excruciating lectures for light years. It was only a matter of time.

Time, the relentless force that governs the very fabric of our existence, is an enigma that transcends human comprehension.

It flows incessantly, a ceaseless current that carries us through the vast expanse of our lives.

Its nature is both a companion and an adversary, a silent observer to the evolution of all that is, was, and will be.

In its linear march, time becomes an intangible burden, pressing upon us with the weight of inevitability.

Each moment, once lived, is forever consigned to the annals of history, an irreversible step into the ever-expanding continuum.

Yet, paradoxically, time is also the canvas upon which the colours of experience are painted.

It grants us the opportunity to witness the unfolding of the universe, the dance of celestial bodies.

In moments of joy and ecstasy, time seems to slip through our fingers like grains of sand, leaving us yearning for an extension that eludes our grasp.

Conversely, in moments of sorrow and pain, time drags its feet, subjecting us to an unending ordeal of suffering.

And so, we march forward, carried by the relentless stride of time. It is an immutable force, indifferent to our desires, unfazed by our achievements or failures as we navigate the labyrinth of our temporal existence. It was only a matter of time.

It was only a matter of time.

Only a matter of time before Raj would find out.

He was devastated, ashamed he'd let himself get to this point. It was lose one or save all - but does one matter as the rest do?

What if that one was Raj?

What if?

_____________________________

"Bowie- Are you kidding?" He yelled, eyes reflecting a look of shock and ruin.

"Raj, please can I expl-"