31 • Rester

Rester (verb) to stay; to remain

I had to leave.

There was a council meeting to attend. Decisions to make. Documents to prepare. But it all seemed inconsequential while holding her in my arms.

The prospect of war or responsibility seemed far away.

With her hands around my neck and her breasts pressing into my chest, I was incapable of tearing myself away. Nor was she telling me to go.

"Tell me you hate me," I gritted out, teeth gnashing together.

I'd already divulged too much tonight, and I had no idea what else I might say or do the longer I stayed.

My hands traveled down her back until they crested over her the smooth skin of backside. My fingers wrapping around the black lace garter belt and tugging it up an inch.

"Tell me to get my hands off of you."

Her nails bit into my skin and her back arched, but she said nothing.

My cock was heavy with need, straining against her as I slowly walked us across the room, making my way toward the bed.

Earlier tonight, Claire straddled my lap and asked me to fuck her sweet pussy, and even though I knew I shouldn't, it was all I could think of. Consumed with the need to please her. To give her exactly what she wanted.

The closer I got, the less everything else seemed to matter.

When the back of her legs hit the bed, I lifted her up by the back of her knees and tossed her on the mattress.

Her tits bouncing as she landed on the quilt.

One easy motion had my trouser buttons undone, and my aching cock sprang free. The tip already slick with need.

Claire propped herself up on her elbows, legs spread open.

Unable to tear her eyes off of my hard length when I gripped it in my hand, stroking it up and down. Trying to restrain myself before I did something foolish with it.

"I didn't tell you to take your hands off me," she said.

I had to bite my lip to keep a groan from slipping out. 

"Claire, tell me to get the hell away from you. Tell me you don't want me."

Slowly, she rose up onto her knees. All her silver lilac hair flowing loose down her back. Cheeks pink.

"Do you want me to lie?"

Why would she even put that idea in my head? Just tell me the lie and push me away.

But she didn't. No. Instead, her warm hands slid up my chest. Her lips only inches away from mine. Her scent intoxicating as it surrounded me once again.