2.

"I'm loyal to my fucking team." I said in-between sobs as I started chocking on my own blood.

He looked in disbelief at me, after all this and I still won't talk. My grip still tightened onto the bottom of his shirt, his gloves were bloody.

"If I say anything they will kill me."  I chocked out.

"I'll fucking kill you if you don't say anything and I thought you said you didn't know anything, hm little rabbit?" He spoke stern yet not screaming anymore, couldn't say it was a whispered, but it fairly quiet.

"I know some things. Not a lot, but some." I squeaked out to him.

He slammed his fist onto the ground next to me, making his face be next to mine. "So then talk." He demanded.

I just realized something.
I could maybe use my legs.

I looked away at the room, looking distracted by something and it worked. He turned his head and right when he did I took the first second I had to kick him as hard I could in his ass.

This made him grunt unexpectedly and he jumped slightly up from me.
This was my perfect chance.

I bucked my hips again with full power and manage to get on top of him once more, straddling my legs onto him but this time not letting go.

"Such a clever rabbit." He chuckled to himself as he looked up at me once more, not trying to escape.
"So, what will happen when the guys walk in here? Do you think.. you could beat them all including me?" He asked menacingly as he teased with his radio.

I swiftly took away his radio and set it on the ground away from his reach and pushed it out of mine as well.

"I could fucking squash you in 5 seconds so give me a reason not to." He looked like he was ready to fight again. But I wasn't gonna let him win that easily this time.

"Because I'm a fighter." I replied to his questions.

As he tried to get up and buck his hips again, I punched him so hard that I made him stop completely, not knocking him out. But he just stared at me.

"I like this position." I giggled like a little kid, teasing him slightly. I was actually scared to my fucking bones because I knew I could die any second, literally.

He chuckled lowly, probably amused. Maybe I was the first to actually fight him, not just give intel with the first few punches.

He hands were free and he landed a nice punch in my breasts. I groaned in pain and my body fell back, my knees still straddling his hips but my head was but his feet. Good thing I was flexible.

"I didn't want to have to do that." He commented as he tried to take control again.

As he got my legs off him he tried to get on top of me again. I was already sweating and from his breathing I think he was too.

As he crawled to me I kicked him away which put him on his knees for a second. I got up quickly and pushed him onto his back this time, his head landed first. Ouch.

"Have you had enough?" I questioned him as I stood up and used my foot and put it on his chest to hold him down.

"Fuck, I'm done fighting you for the day." He panted out.

I knew I wouldn't be able to escape even if I tried. There were hundreds of men with guns for all I knew.

As he got up slowly, I was still ready incase he pulled anything but he looked exhausted.

"I want you on the team, as a solider." He exclaimed to me.

"What?"

What? I wasn't gonna stay for them? But then again, the other team had knew I was a good fighter but made me a medic because I was a woman. Fuck, I wanted to fight so bad, but these guys just kidnapped me.

I hesitantly looked up at him as he put his big shoulder on me.

"Me? A fighter?" I asked again.