7.

As I exited the room, I saw him standing outside with a black suit on, since he was muscular it was just right on his skin. Showing me his arms even with the suit on.

Yea, he still had a balaclava on, but at least he wasn't gonna go in public with a sniper hoodie on.
I could see more of his eyes now, but still no hair.

His head didn't move, but I saw his eyes look at my outfit, judging.

I was wearing a red dress that slipped onto my body, my hair was done, makeup, and everything. I think he was a little surprised I got everything done in 15 minutes.

"Wow.. it's just Indian food." He stared as I snapped him back to reality as I started talking.

"Oh, okay. Would you rather me wear raggedy pants and homeless shirts?" I grumbled to him, slightly annoyed.

"No." he paused, getting lost in his thoughts. "Don't change that outfit." He said as we started to walk.

______

"Did you have to pick one of the most expensive restaurants, rabbit?" He asked with a sigh.

"Well, I can't eat in a cheap one with this outfit on." I made a good point honestly.

As he opened up the car door for me we both walked to the restaurant and got lead to a table for 2 in the corner, it wasn't busy that night..

We ordered the food, and a few minutes later our drinks came out. We both ordered wine.

"So. Why did you take me here?" I asked before taking a sip of my drink.

"Well first of all you manipulated me to come here, second of all because of your 'victory.'" The last part being slightly sarcastic as he took a sip of the wine.

"Hey, your the one that asked me where I wanted to eat, I never told you to!" I whispered screamed at him as the poor waitress was already there, asking us what we wanted from the menu.

"Just a few more minutes hon." He said to her as he shooed her away, I was still mumbling slightly to him.

"Are you trying to embarrass us? Your acting like we are an old couple that's arguing." He whispered back, nobody was really looking at us but still.

"Don't take me somewhere if you don't like me." I looked out the window, it was getting dark slowly and then I gave him a side eye.

"Your killing me, rabbit. I'm going to order for us when she comes back if you won't, I'm not letting this night get wasted." He groaned out, his eyes staring into mine as I took another sip of my wine.

"Im sorry."

"It's okay rabbit, let's just not waste the night, ja?" He spoke to me, also taking a sip, his bicep looking like he was about to rip the suit off because of how tight it is.

Soon enough the waiter came back, he ordered a classical dish for the two of us and I smiled at the waiter as she left.

"Why don't you take the mask off..?" I asked as I examined it, it looked like he had a different variation of it for every occasion.

He shrugged, "I just .. don't."

I shook off what he said as I saw the food had arrived, a big grin on my face as the plate was as big as my head. I had also ordered another wine for myself, finishing the first.

As I took a bite of the food my eyes light up at him, he looked very confused on why I was so addicted to the taste of it.

"So, how are you gonna eat?" I smirked as the waitress came back with my wine full to the brim, I thanked her and she head on her Mary way.

"Same was I always do." With that he lifted his mask and put a fork under it, when it came back a few seconds later there was no food on the utensil.

"Your not wearing anything underneath?" I was a little shocked as I ate more food, drank more wine, and felt more content.

His eyes looked like he was smiling, "You look nice in that dress."

I smiled back at him and looked at the window, trying to hide my blushed cheeks, I took another sip of my wine but my smile dropped when I saw the recruit from earlier that was flirting with me walk inside, he must've saw me.

König looked out the window to see why I wasn't smiling anymore and saw him also, we both looked at each other in disbelief and I shook my head.

"We shouldn't have come here, he'll tel-" König had already cut me off.

"No, I'm not gonna let him ruin our night together." He smiled again.

The recruit walked inside and saw us sitting in the corner, he completely ignored the waitress that wanted to seat him.

"Oh hey guys, didn't know you were gonna be here also tonight!" He smirked at us.

König looked at him and then beckoned him forward, then he whispered something in his ear that I could also hear.

"You better ask that waitress to seat you across the restaurant or I'll make your life hell when on base." He smirked back at him, not getting angry, nothing.

The guy scoffed and asked for a table not completely across the restaurant but not close enough where he could hear us.

The whole time while this was happening I was just chowing down on my food, I was almost done with it since it wasn't a huge plate, König also took some bites and shook his head at me.

"What's that guy's problem with you?"

"I dunno, guess he just likes me." I teased as I finished my second glass of wine.

"No more drinks for you rabbit." As I was already calling the waiter over.

"Just one margarita please König! I haven't had one in so long.." I pleaded.

"Nein! I can make you one at base for a quarter of price- obviously you won't have to pay but still..." he rambled on and said sorry to the waiter for wasting his time.

I shuffled in my seat and groaned.

"Don't worry, I'll make it for you. Later.." he joked with me as he was also done with his food.

"Can we get out of here?" I said slightly drunk.

"Please." He replied.