Jake Douglas

Name: Jake Douglas

Nickname: 
-Rattlesnake Jake
-The Reaper

Species: 
-Rattlesnake (Western Diamondback)
-Naga (Part)

Gender: Male

Occupation:
-Bandit
-Gunslinger
-Bountyhunter 

Color: Light/Dark Brown
Eye Color: Yellow

Appearance:

Jake is a western diamondback rattlesnake, and he has the same appearance of the real species. He has the typical fangs of a rattlesnake, which contain deadly venom, and a black snake tongue. His eyes are yellow-orange, and as an allusion to how he comes from Hell, they have fiery irises. He also has a "moustache" made of black markings on the scales of his upper lip. He has a black cowboy hat on his head, several bandoliers on his upper torso. A Gatling gun rattle replaces his natural rattle, which he either lost in a battle or decided to remove and replace.

Personality:

Like many antagonists, Rattlesnake Jake exhibits significant antisocial behaviors: he is cruel and vicious; he is mostly seen using violence to threaten others, and shows no mercy to his victims.

Unlike a common mercenary, who kills people only for cash, Jake is sadistic and loves his job. He seems to derive pleasure from instilling fear in those around him and causing violence. During the scene in which Beans is being made to give up her ranch, Mayor John calls upon Jake to persuade her into signing the papers. Instead of simply pushing the woman to signing, Jake immediately takes her up into his coils, laughing and taunting her. Mayor John objects to this treatment, but Jake does not care. After she objects to signing the papers, Jake happily offers Beans a descriptive account of how he's going to squeeze her until her eyes pop out.

As a badass western gunslinger, Jake has also a strong sense of honor and shows respect towards fighters he considers skilled and brave enough to compete with him. In fact, when Rango saves the town of Dirt using "just one bullet", Jake considers him a legend and shows him mutual respect.

Fighting Style:

Jake is a large animal and uses this to his advantage. When he wishes, he can use his coils to squeeze the life out of anyone small enough to fit in them. He can slam his body weight around in powerful waves, knocking over anyone or anything in his path.

Jake uses his Gatling gun with both speed and accuracy. A prime example of this was shown when he was seen for the first time in the film; he shot down the Sheriff sign with his Gatling gun, without damaging anything or anyone else. This is quite impressive, considering the fact that Gatling guns are known for having poor accuracy.

Weapon: 
-His machine gun that replaces his rattler 

Forms:

Rattle Snake 

Humanoid