Garry

Name: Garry

Species: 
-Graboid 

Gender: Male

Abilities: 

Graboids have proven to be deadly underground predators.

Strength & Combat: Because of their large size they proven to be quite powerful enough to bring down a small vehicle. As their strength also from their snake-like tongs could hold a horse easily. For combat, they mostly rely on their snake-like tongs to bite enemies as well as their powerful jaws. Their jaw strength is powerful enough to crush a dirt bike with a human on it as well.

Burrowing: As these creatures live underground their lifestyle is basically underground to tunneling through the soil for making their home as they can make their territories to be unknown for humans or preys that will trespassing.

Speed & Agility: Graboid's speed is proven to be greater than that of humans, able to run at speeds of 15 to 20 mph. With their agility as well making them able to make quick turns in pursuit of prey.

Intelligence: Their intellect is pretty high as they can understand that breaking through a small building easily as the prey that is mostly humans will go on the roof to stay safe but after some time they will try to break the buildings down as hot will take some time to do so. Also have shown to figure waiting for prey to get off the high ground back on the ground to think the Graboid's have left but it a setup. They can also leave a trap for a vehicle that is too big for Graboid to take down as they will follow the large vehicle by making trap that will sink the vehicle. Though father sometime over the years few older ones like El Blanco proven to be smart enough to ow a favors such as knowing the villains that were trying to kill him.

Vibration Sensor: They can feel the vibrations of prey on land as they will follow the vibration to detected. Proven to be a very powerful sense as they can lock on prey.

Endurance & Stamina: Their endurance is actual is pretty high as it took many gunshots to kill one Graboid that attack Burt basement as they use a variety of guns to kill it. Though over time they learn more as their endurance will not work on weapons that Burt will use to kill them more easily such one type of gun that was used on Graboid in the series that will blow it up with one shot. Though their endurance was also proved that Graboids will not be able to survive as full speed to go through a concrete wall will kill itself. Their stamina is very high as they can chase prey for a long period of time.

Hunting: Its hunting style has proven to be quite solitary but can work in packs if needed to such as more of the variety of prey it's on the ground. Its true hunting style is ambush as they will hunt prey by waiting for fir the target to make loud noises of vibration to attack. Though they can work as a team to make plans to get more prey by breaking down small houses or sheds proven in Tremors.

Maturation: As it has the ability to go into other forms as they can explode into the stage of the transformation into Shriekers to pop out at least nearly 6 then they turn into the next to gain the legs with heat sensor and final stage of the life cycle the Ass Blaster to take air.

Grabbers: Its special feature of a Graboid as these are tongs are about six feet long as these are snake-like as it's able to grab around prey that is large like a horse to bring it down. It can use the snake-like tongs to bites its prey to hold and weaken the prey.

Parasitic Infection: The Graboid houses a very deadly parasite (contracted by other lifeforms by being consumed by the Graboid but escaping before being digested) which under most circumstances will kill its host in 48 hours but can lie dormant for up to 20 years in a host ( exemplified in the case of Burt Gummer) will cause the host to become slower, weaker, causes intense headaches, as well as hallucinations and unconsciousness. The only known way to cure the host is to remove antibodies from a gland in the back of the throat of a Graboid, which must be alive at the time of the extraction for said antibodies to be viable.

 The only known way to cure the host is to remove antibodies from a gland in the back of the throat of a Graboid, which must be alive at the time of the extraction for said antibodies to be viable