Summer night sleepover

That summer night in May, when my friend and I had just gotten out of school for the summertime. My one friend, Katrina, came over for a sleepover. Everyone calls her Katy for short, though. When we made it home from picking her up, we ran to my room.

Time goes by with tons of laughter and fun. We got bored and had nothing to do. "Let call people!" She stated, now sitting up. I pulled out my phone and went straight to Snapchat. I gave her my phone and told her to pick a random person. She then tapped on someone and the phone started to ring. She put the phone on the bed so both me and her could look at the screen. The name I read at the top of the screen was Jayden. The phone rang and rang until he answered. He always had a crush on Katy. How could you not? She's gorgeous? She talked to him for a little about nothing of importance. Then he said, "can I add my friend Steven?". Katy, and I glanced at each other in agreement. Katy spoke into the phone, "sure, we don't care". Jayden the announced he would be back and hung up. Katy and I stared at each other. I then asked Katy if she liked Jayden. She looked shocked and later answered no. I knew from her face she was lying. "Come on, I can see it in your face that you're lying," I said, laughing a slight. She looked at me and said, "he's a little cute, but that's all". After that, the phone started to ring.