Home again

When we got home me and Katy went straight up to my room."you and Jayden would be sooo cute together" you said while laying on the bed feet kicking in the air and head in your hands."no I don't like him" she said clearly Lying, I could see the way she looked at him. I asked her what Time she was going to be home tomorrow. "3:00" she said I then texted heather so she would know.

Me and Katy played Roblox and listened to music for awhile. The I got a text "sorry I had to go to a barbecue" Steven texted me back to my text earlier. Me and him had a long conversation about nothing of importance but still valuable. Was a gaining feelings for him? No, we'll maybe? I looked over at Katy who was now texting Jayden. Cute I thought I was happy to see here happy.

A little while went by and we were added to a weird group chat. It included Jayden, Steven, Jake, and Aiden. They then called and me and Katy picked up. All of us were now on the phone. We talked and talked and talked until there was nothing to talk about anymore. It was getting late and me and Katy were getting tired. We decided to hang up they all stayed on the phone together. Me and Katy then went to sleep. We both said goodnight and then went to sleep.