Prologue

Fire.

Screams.

Cries.

Pleas.

Children.

Mothers.

Fathers.

Criminals.

Everything and everyone are witnessing the very moment of the fall of the Obelia Empire. Dad was assassinated by some powerful magicians who were planning his downfall for years. Jennette and Uncle, I wonder how they're doing. Here I am lying down in some random street filled with the smell of blood and smoke. Who're these magicians? I don't know the answer myself unfortunately. Was this the vision I saw before? Who knows. Right now, I'm just waiting until I completely succumb to an eternal sleep.

I was ambushed during my escape when Daddy died. I knew I had to escape if I want to avenge dad and Lily, Hannah, Ces, Felix, the Alpheus family, everyone. Oh and Lucas. Speaking of that guy, Lucas where are you?! Oh no, it seems my time has come now. Good bye everyone. Good bye Obelia. Good bye Jennette, Uncle. The irony, I've lived my entire childhood winning my father's favour just so I can prevent my unfortunate death only to die randomly because of some random magicians who held a grudge against the Imperial family.

I...I hate this! Darkness then overcame me a lone tear escaping my eyes as I let go of life.