Chapter 1

Once upon a time, in the peaceful embrace of the Lambrew Empire, the Imperial Academy's newly admitted students has sparked interest among the gossips. Students applying in the academy are rumored to have extremely talented students among them. It's a once in a century happening as they say it.

"I heard the 2nd Prince is attending the Academy." Whispered one of the noble lady. Gasps. "Really? Wasn't he able to manifest his aura at the age of 12?"

"So he really was a genius I thought it was only a rumor." Murmurs of agreement could be heard in the circle. Another woman surprised the others with a news. "And have you heard? The youngest grand-daughter of Duke Lulac is attending this year too."

"This year's students are surely going to be amazing. Wasn't she managing her dad's clothing store? I also heard she is being trained to be the next heiress by Lady Shananet herself." Gasps in awe resonated.

"An heiress?!"

"Is that possible?"

"I mean Shananet is working as the acting head right now."

"There is no rules of a woman being head though it's just uncommon."

"That's true."

"From the looks of it the 2nd Prince will be the talk of the town."

Somewhere in the capital a young boy unintentionally eavesdropped on the ladies' conversation. It's nof like it's his first time hearing such rumors, these gossips are traveling around the capital like wild fire. He picked up his book from the ground and looked at it in boredom. Glancing at the ladies at the corner of his eyes he muttered. "Imperial prince, huh. I wonder how amazing he is. Is he that cool?"

An invisible wind-like green mist zoomed past the people of the town without their knowledge and went to the boy tickling his hear as if whispering to him. The boy hummed and smirked in excitement. "I guess I'll be knowing soon. I hope you're entertaining enough." The book fell from his grasp having been forgotten he was carrying it.

"Mother do I really need to read this book to enter the Academy?!" He furiously picked it up and stomped away startling the crowd around him. "What's with this kid?"

The invisible mist tickled him again this time it is stubbornly tickling him from both ears. "Alright, Alright! I'm sure Coreen packed my bag already mom said I'll have to wait for it in the front gate. I can't believe she's going to embarass me on my first day. *sigh* Let's go I think she's already there."

A carriage is steadily yet quickly moving with a cute family inside. "Tia, make sure to enjoy yourself and don't push yourself too hard okay?" Florentia smiled nodding and giggling at her father's dotingness. "Yes daddy. Take care of yourself too. You too mom, you're not an exception."

Her mother raised an eyebrow trying to hide her smile. "What? What did I do?" Florentia chuckled and sat more comfortably. She looked out the window and noticed that they're getting near the gates. "Don't pretend mom. You're just as bad as dad when it comes to working too hard."

"Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself?" Shan asked making Gallahan chortle in amusement. Tia just huffed playfully. When they arrived and watched the students enter the gates leaving their parents outside, it hit Gallahan that his daughter is really grown up. "Oh my Tia, I'll miss you!"

He cried hugging her tight almost suffocating the poor child. Shan laughed at the scene and lightly tapped Gallahan only to be pulled into the hug. "Honey I know you'll miss Tia but she's 15 now it's time we let her have freedom to explore what it's like to be an adolescent at school." Gallahan let go and sniffled as the two female brunnettes shook their head in amusement.

"You're right. Tia, make sure to write me letters whenwver you're free okay?" Shan hit Gallahan at his back making the man release a painful sound. "Not just you! *softly spoke* Me too darling. Don't forget to enjoy yourself and take lots of rest. I know I don't have to tell you this but take care of yourself and try to make some friends okay? When you're stressed write us some letters to let it out we will send back a response as soon as possible."

"Yes mom. Take care too." The guard blew his whistle reminding the students to get inside quickly because he'll close it. Tia let go of her parents and hurriedly walked inside the gates. She turned back one last time and waved them goodbye. On the corner of her eyes, she saw the carriage of the Imperial family.

'Heh, Perez is here. The attention will be on him that's for sure.' She proceeded to come inside for the welcoming ceremony. Perez went out of his carriage whining a little at his mom. "Mom we are at the front gate please don't embarass me."

"Alright, now go on Tia must be waiting for you I saw her walk inside." Perez widened his eyes and run towards the academy only to halt. "Bye mom!" His mom waved a little and giggled. "My son has grown. Let's go Chi."