7

Yoongi climbed onto the bed shamelessly, with no intention of hiding the fact that he had eavesdropped on part of Jimin's phone conversation. He placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders and slightly pulled aside the younger one's bathrobe, exposing his shoulder. Immediately, he pressed a kiss on the exposed skin, causing goosebumps to rise on Jimin's body.

"What are you doing..." Jimin whispered, but his tone was more airy and relaxed than usual. Yoongi interpreted it as a green light to continue and fully lowered the top part of the bathrobe, revealing Jimin's torso. He continued to place soft kisses on Jimin's shoulders, tracing an imaginary path along the upper part of his back.

"Do I need to stop?" Yoongi asked, and Jimin tried to mentally list some good reasons to answer 'yes.' He couldn't find a single one... In fact, he could come up with plenty of reasons to let him continue, foremost among them being that Jimin really enjoyed what he was doing.

"Continue..." Jimin breathed, as Yoongi's hands began to caress his chest. He felt the fingers graze his nipples, slightly squeezing them, making him gasp. Jimin closed his eyes and leaned forward, starting to feel the temperature of his body rise, rise, rise...

"You're so sensitive..." Yoongi's words were already filled with desire. He accompanied that statement with a bite on the back of Jimin's neck, then pulled away from him and pushed him onto the bed. Just like the previous evening, he climbed on top of him. He moved his hands to undo the knot Jimin had tied around his waist, and Jimin joined his fingers to help, opening his bathrobe, fully exposing himself to the host. "...and so beautiful."

It was Jimin who first closed the gap between their mouths, pulling Yoongi into a kiss as passionate as it was erotic. There was urgency in their exploration, in their devouring of each other. The momentum was such that for a brief moment, their incisors met, and a laugh (no one knew whose it was) was swallowed in that kiss.

Yoongi began to caress Jimin's semi-erect member, gripping it firmly at the base and relaxing the grip as he moved towards the tip. His aim was to drive him crazy, frustrate him... He had set himself a whim that an escort should never allow himself: he wanted to hear Jimin beg.

"Fuck!" Jimin arched his back a bit, moaned loudly, pushed his hips to meet the hand that was pleasuring him. He was already dizzy—Yoongi had the power to drive his body wild like never before with anyone else.

"Is that enough for you?" Yoongi asked provocatively. He already knew that the answer to that question was no, but that didn't stop him from blowing the words a few inches from Jimin's face. Jimin closed his eyes, and immediately, the sensations he experienced the day before during sex became vivid. His body seemed convinced already—what he wanted was far from just a handjob.

"No..."

Yoongi chuckled and slowed down the movements of his hand until he stopped. He moved it away from Jimin's body and then whispered, "Turn around." Jimin did it immediately; Yoongi's hands settled on his body, guiding him to get on all fours. The sight was so erotic that Yoongi's member twitched with a spasm.

"Fuck, look at you..." Obviously, Jimin couldn't see himself, and Yoongi thought it was a shame. No one should have to give up something so perfect... He placed his hands on that little butt, massaging it, and once again felt the pleasure increase within him when he thought that he was the first one to claim it. He lowered his face to one of Jimin's buttocks and gave it a bite, eliciting a moan from Jimin.

"What are you doing?!" Jimin asked, being bitten in a place like that was absurdly embarrassing! Yoongi didn't repeat the gesture—he wiped away his saliva with his thumb and separated his buttocks well, then pushed his fingertip against his opening.

"Do you want to know how I'll fuck you today?"

Jimin swallowed emptily. To Yoongi, that was enough of an answer. "I'll stay dressed, behind you in this wonderful position... You'll take it on all fours, no preparation or anything. Yesterday, I was really good to you, but I want you to know one thing..." He ran a hand through Jimin's soft hair, pulling it back to make him bend his neck further backward. Their eyes met. "I'm not the type of host for cuddles and gentleness."

Any semi-virgin would have been frightened by such a statement, but Jimin must have had something perverse in him because that declaration excited him. He was so aroused that he felt a pre-orgasmic droplet slide from the tip of his glans against his own erection. He hoped Yoongi wouldn't notice.

"Alright," Yoongi said, implying that silence meant consent. He massaged Jimin's rosy opening with his thumb without penetrating it, observing the beautiful way the ring of muscles contracted around it in vain. He then let his finger glide down to the perineum, to the base of the testicles, watching a long shiver run through Jimin's back... Damn, he was beautiful. Park Jimin was the most beautiful client Yoongi had ever had.

He brought his other hand to his own pants and undid them. As he pulled out his erection, he imagined all the things he wanted to teach Jimin, all the things he would make him do in the next few days... He felt impatience taking over him. He let two fingers slide down Jimin's back, up to his face. He forcefully pushed them into his mouth, and this time, he didn't need to say anything. Jimin obediently started sucking them, while Yoongi rested the glans against his opening and began to push into him, slowly, centimeter by centimeter, until he was all the way inside, down to the base. Jimin closed his eyes, but he didn't stop sucking—he felt pain, a burning sensation, but the excitement was too strong to let him focus too much on those sensations... His perception seemed almost amplified. He felt the fabric of Yoongi's jeans brushing against his buttocks, the zipper pinching his delicate skin... Then Yoongi pulled back and gave the first, deep thrust. Jimin would have expected a pause after that, but Yoongi didn't give it to him. He pushed into him again right away, and then again, again, again, even harder than the day before. Jimin let out a moan, but his fingers stifled it in his throat. Jimin ran his tongue between Yoongi's index and middle fingers, closed his eyes, felt his prostate being hit hard and perfectly with each thrust... He had no idea how gay sex was with other men, but with Yoongi, it was heaven and hell together...

He came first without even having to touch himself, something Jimin didn't think was even possible. He stained the sheets with his pleasure, moaning loudly despite the hindrance of his fingers. Jimin passed his tongue between Yoongi's fingers, closed his eyes, felt his prostate being hit hard and perfectly with each thrust... He had no idea how gay sex was with other men, but with Yoongi, it was heaven and hell together...

He came first without even having to touch himself, something Jimin didn't think was even possible. He stained the sheets with his pleasure, moaning loudly despite the hindrance of his fingers. Finally, Yoongi released his mouth, and with the same hand, he gripped Jimin's cheeks, bending his face again so they could look at each other. He continued to fuck him in the same hard way, but he wanted Yoongi, as uncomfortable as it might be, to watch him, to watch his face as he reached climax, as he filled him with his pleasure... And just as he wished, it happened. Yoongi closed his eyes and thrust faster into him, starting to come inside his ass with warm spurts, accompanying his peak of pleasure with the final thrusts.

He collapsed on top of him, placed a kiss on his shoulder, just as he had started. Jimin felt his head incredibly light, the pleasure and excitement still so strong that he almost wanted to do it again... Fatigue, however, got the best of him. Yoongi slumped on him deadweight, then he took Jimin's earlobe between his teeth and whispered lasciviously, "You're wonderful."

Jimin thought Yoongi was wrong. He was the one who was wonderful...