Kuryu

~Keiji POV~

Before we could even fathom what was Kuryu doing here, all of its guys were about to come over and fight us until this guy in the brown suit came out in front eating a sweet candy.

Brown Suit: Fighting over business like you think you're adults.

Murayama: Wow, it's time for the boss fight.

Hyuga: Well, if it isn't Kuryu.

Then, two of his dick suckers that he calls yesmen dragged Ranmaru out to him at his feet and it looked like Rocky finally defeated him after all this time.

I say good for him. He disrespected women and hurt them like it was a Sunday hobby and now Ranmaru got his ass handed to him.

Definitely better than throwing him over the side of a cruise ship.

Brown Suit: Did you cause this fight? You have a pretty face.

Then, he threw away his treat and started beating Ranmaru's ass some more, supposedly to the delight of Rocky, but much to the dismay of Cobra, who I see is actually pissed.

Brown Suit: You shouldn't be making trouble for us. This commotion you created is messing things up for us.

Cobra: Stop it!

Then, Brown Suit Guy turned his attention to Cobra and it was at this moment that I knew, he fucked up.

Brown Suit: Acting tough, are you? When you antagonize the bad guy, you have to look more miserable. You're lowlife scumbags, who think you're worth something by bunching up together. Stupid brats. Do SWORD losers have to die before they understand? The cocky leader of Mugen...

If he's talking about Tatsuya, I'm ready to go rogue. I don't care how many cowards he has, I'm just gonna fight through them and go absolutely rogue.

Brown Suit: ...we snuffed him out to set an example, but it didn't stop the infestation of worms like you guys. So, he died for nothing. No matter how many of you die, I suppose it won't change a thing.

Keiji: YOU MOTHERFUCKER! You wanna kill members of my family? Try me! I'm right here!

I was about to come up to him, but Cobra, Yamato, and Noboru held me back and just kept me away.

Brown Suit: Stupid boy. You want to fight us?

After that, his eyes widened and it looked like he knew about me or whatever.

Brown Suit: Oh, Keiji Harada is it? I read about you. You're the one who's been keeping the peace between these pathetic groups of people, is that right?

Keiji: Drop dead, asshole.

Brown Suit: I also read that you happen to have a girlfriend in Nameless City. What's her name? I can't remember, oh yeah, Lala!

When he mentioned Lala, I was ready to kill him right then and there. She's my girl, and I will do anything to protect her from bastards like him.

Brown Suit: Not only that, you're the one who was close to that Mugen rat and his pathetic sister. Well, his sister should be next, because his death was worth nothing.

Keiji: You lay a goddamn finger on both of them, I'll kill you faster than the Casino Project.

Brown Suit: Actually, you won't, because everyone had loved the idea and endorsed it, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Keiji: Listen here, you old sack of shit. You can let your Casino drive away our businesses, you can take away our home, you can take away our livelihoods, but as I just said, I'm gonna kill you. Every single one of you Kuryu assholes. Not today, not tomorrow, but nothing will change my mind. Nothing is gonna drive me away from that goal. You're already dead. I can guarantee it, on my older brother's grave, you're gonna be killed by my fucking hand, because as of right now, I'm putting a hit out on you.