Plan

~Keiji POV~

After a ride around town, I was called to be back at the Mugen hideout as I heard that every gang has met up at the hideout and they weren't gonna start without me.

So I rode back over and I saw that Lala was waiting for me with the Rude Boys. I could tell that she was still in pain with Smoky dying and I had to go over there and be with her.

When I made my presence known, everyone had cheered and yelled, praising the fact that I was here.

I got off my bike and started walking towards the Rude Boys. Rocky and I exchanged a nod, same with Murayama, Tsukumo, the Amamiya Brothers, and Kohaku were smirking at me, raising a fist, my former family gang with Dan, who decided to come back after growing a set of balls, I bro shook hands with Hyuga and his Daruma members (Sakyo started to take kindly to me, which I'm all for), and last but not least, Takeshi, P, Yu, and many of my friends.

Lala walked over to me, hugged me, and kissed me in front of everyone, who was shocked and rightfully so. They deserved to know about our relationship, which I hope turns into an engagement pretty damn soon after we end Kuryu for good.

Lala: I love you so much, Keiji.

Keiji: You're the one for me.

Kohaku: So, we're all on the same page, right?

Amamiya 1: Do you guys know about the toxic waste?

Murayama: We just heard.

Kohaku: We can destroy Kuryu if we can expose the cover-up. And to do so, we need a statement from the factory director and evidence of what they did, as well as victims.

Rocky: And that's enough to protect SWORD?

Kohaku: Yes.

Amamiya 2: First, the factory director. He also has the evidence.

Kohaku: That's two out of the three things we need.

Amamiya 1: Where is he?

Takeshi: We know where he is.

Amamiya 2: We have to find a victim.

P: Smoky's gone.

Yamato: He was a victim?

Keiji: Yeah. And may he rest in peace.

Lala: I think I know another victim.

Keiji: That's right. Eri. She was a victim of the toxic waste and she's a perfect candidate for us to expose those pricks. Plus, I've been wanting to get her, Lala, and Smoky out of there so we could live in a different place, but that's not happening now.

Takeshi: Smoky would want you to take care of his sisters, that's a big enough reason for you to get them out.

Keiji: Yeah. And speaking of out, there's something that everyone should know. As you can probably tell, I don't have my vest, and that means I'm no longer the Vice President of Sannoh Hoodlum Squad.

Everyone was shook and they knew how hard it was for me, but I'm doing this so I can do my own thing.

Keiji: The reason why is because I felt like I've been lost in the times I've spent with Rude Boys more than Sannoh Squad, and it costed me some relationships within my own group. With that said, it's only right if I resigned and go nomad.

Lala was a bit pissed and I don't blame her, but what I'm saying is true and I really hated leaving my family. However, this is gonna do me some good and it's gonna help me do what I wanna do, and that's live my life with Lala.