Epilogue Pt 2

~Keiji POV~

It's the day and I couldn't wait.

Lala and I were finally going to get married and the best part about it all is that we have a tribute section in the video we put together as it will be about the people who we wish were here: Tatsuya and Smoky.

I know for a fact that he would've wanted to see Lala and I get married, but he's looking down, just happy about it all happening.

Once we were ready, we let the priest know that it was time.

Now, I didn't see what Lala was wearing, but she did text me to let the priest know.

~Ceremony Begins~

The video started playing as it showed the pictures of Lala and I from the time we were just babies, growing up to be children, going to school, when we reunited, when we were finally got together, all until we showed the video of me proposing to Lala after defeating Kuryu.

I didn't see this, but hearing my friends' reaction to me proposing and Lala nodding "yes" is just the best feeling ever.

Then, it finally got to the part where we memorialize our fallen friends, I wanted to start crying after I saw the pictures of Smoky and Tatsuya. I know that Naomi would be feeling so sad about Tatsuya not being here to witness me getting married, but I know that he's looking down, watching this happen.

And Lala, I know she's crying about the fact that Smoky isn't here anymore to walk her down the aisle, but Takeshi, who is a brother to me, made the call to walk her down himself.

When I learned about that, I cried. I mean, Smoky is gone and Takeshi was actually torn about whether to do it or not, but I know for a fact Smoky would've wanted Takeshi to walk his sister down the aisle and see us marry, so I convinced him to do it, and he took the opportunity.

When the video was over, I entered in my suit...

as there were no bridesmaids or groomsmen

...as there were no bridesmaids or groomsmen. It was just gonna be us at the altar.

As I walked down the aisle first, I didn't want my theme to be playing, I wanted to enter like a normal human being, just waiting for Lala and I to kiss and confirm our marriage.