31

❤️‍🔥

AAAHHHHH EMOJIIIISSS!!!

🖤⚔️🪽

*Looks at the emojis as Caly* is that you Kazi~

Hello, madame~ This is a suitor desperate for your hand speaking. I'm gonna keep you like a queen, and you can rule the kingdom of Athens alongside me. To claim your hand, oh young maiden, I bring forth the mighty Erymanthian boar as a gift. A beast only ever defeated by Hercules himself.

I-
... I uh- *tilts her head but blushes* Athens you say? The fact I'm listening to a song called Adonis right now has me deceased.
But, uh, love. I have a suitor. I'm marrying him soon. So, not a chance.

I love the attempt though it's beautiful.

Hello, oh young and lively maiden. I bring new, Her Majesty. I, the second suitor, shall inform you of treachery. The first suitor was no prince of Athens, oh maiden. And he lied with that foul mouth of his. It was no Erymanthian boar he bringeth forth. It was an ordinary boar! I bring thou a bouquet of the finest moonlace flowers, coated with 24 karat gold. Accept my hand, and rule the kingdom of Ithaca, Oh young and lively maiden!

I- I see now-
You're quoting Epic-
*bursts into laughter* it's beautiful.

*coughs* Shroom is that you?

I'm sorry I gave up so Easily Your secret admirer

I guess it's alright love, I thought you'd try harder but meh o.o