𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

2AM, yet her eyes didn't dare to shut. Poor Ashley has had trouble sleeping for awhile now. She could her the clinking of glass bottles from the kitchen, and faint mumbles from the TV downstairs. She sighed, there's no chance that she'll get much sleep. Her hand gently lifted up and grabbed her phone from her shelf. 2:12AM. Ash unlocked her phone and went on to tiktok.

There was nothing overly interesting, except from one post.

(IT'S SO RUSHED BUT WHATEVER 😀)

Her eyes widened. She knew damn well that Elizabeth had texted her yesterday, and how she knew she'd be in the video. She watched as peoples text conversations were leaked to everyone. She watched until it was finally hers.

Elizabeth                                       Ashley

Hey Weirdo, just came
to say your tik toks are
stupid. I don't know why
you still post x

                                       Fvck off, I really
                                      couldn't give two
                                      S\ts about you or
                                      Your opinion.

Alright, no need to
be a bitch.
                                      You cannot talk rn

Womp womp, go
keep yourself safe
you weird asshole

                                                      No thanks x
                                      Go be a plastic bitch
                                      Elsewhere x

Womp womp

Stopped talking to her because I'd rather talk to my dog.

She faintly smiled. She still liked how she replied. Her finger glided over the rest of the conversations, most were quite expected, weird kid gets annoyed that asshole, she pretty much bullies them into hiding, and then tells them about how she's posting their texts online. There was a few who fought back, but only two other people managed to not get emotional over the bullying.

Ash then tapped on the comments to see what other people were talking about.
"Most weird students ever"
~"Hope _____ does kill himself"
°"Nah Ash thought she ate 💀"

She stared blankly at the comment. Then whent back to her texts with Elizabeth.
The comment repeated in her head thousands of times.

°"Nah Ash thought she ate"

She sighed and looked at the replies

"Bet you would tear up and cry if you got sent that don't even 💀"
♪ " °'s got a point"
•"No tf he don't?"
"Ashleys is probably the least weird on the list rn"

Ash groaned, but then sighed. At least she wasn't the most weirdest, at least someone was sticking up for her. She finally set her phone back down on the shelf. Before picking it up again to check the time. 2:35AM " god I hate my life.. " she mumbled, before setting her head on what felt like one of the worst pillows ever made, and softly shutting her eyes, allowing herself to drift to sleep.

𝟒𝟑𝟗 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔