𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏.𝟓: 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍

(𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝟐 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝟒𝟎𝟎-𝟔𝟎𝟎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 ♡)

Ash's bedroom door slammed open, molting her awake. It was her father. You could smell the pure sent of alcohol from the across the house. "Where's my.. Wife..?" He asked, before waddling towards the next room. Ash narrowed her eyes, that started happening since last week. Her father would get extremely wasted and would bardge in her room at any time, looking for his wife.

Ash sighed, stepping out into the hallway to the bathroom. She saw her father collapse into her mother's arms
"dégoûtante.. " Ashley whispered, making little attempt to hide the words from her mother. Her mother shot her a 'I'm sorry' face, before returning to her bedroom to place her husband on their bed. Ash scrunched her face in disgust even thing about how her and her father were related. She took a deep breath and entered the bathroom

The eye bags were there, yet barely visible. Some make up will fix it easily. But first, she splashed some cold water on her face, as an attempt to wake herself up more. She stared into the mirror. She no longer saw a happy little girl, She saw a miserable teenager.

Ash left the bathroom and went to her brothers room. She carefully knocked on the door, just enough so he could hear. He swinged it open, slightly scaring Ash.
"Oh, hey sis." He muttered, he didn't look like he'd gotten sleep for days. "You okay? You look like a ghost.. " she spoke, worried for him. "I'll be fine" he replied quietly, before leaving to the bathroom. Ash shot his a nevous glance before going downstairs

She slowly stepped downstairs, trying not to wake up her father. She eyed the room, there was green broken glass all over the floor. She tiptoes past most pieces, only getting stabbed in the foot twice. She groaned at the pain, lifting her foot and removing all the glass that her sock collected.

Ash opened the cabinet, only to see nothing but expired cereal spilled everywhere. She sighed, 'guess I'll just go hungry then' she rolled her eyes and shut the cabinet. She stared at the floor, then claimed on the counter to another cabinet, where the dustpan and brush were kept. She crawled back to her original space and jumped down. Carefully, she bent on her knees and brushed the glass into the dustpan.

Her eyes darted around the room, looking for any remaining glass. She stood up, looked around the floor, and faintly smiled, before emptying the dustpan, removing all the green glass. She finally placed the dustpan and brush back in the cabinet. "How did that even happen..? " she muttered. She had no memory of her father smashing a beer bottle.

As Ashley left the kitchen, her brother came pretty much tumbling down the stairs. "You alright there spark??" She turned around and asked, slightly concerned. "I'm fine Ash," he muttered, trying to stable himself. She chuckled to herself "if you say so," she hummed, grabbing her bag from near the door.

"Ready?" Ashley questioned, staring in her brothers direction. "Mhm.. " he replied, before she quietly unlocked the front door and opened it, letting her brother out first, quickly following him and shutting the door behind her.

𝟓𝟔𝟑 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 ♡