𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐: 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑺𝑰𝑫𝑬

The school was Croweded already. It was about 7:56, yet the school seemed so lively. "I'll see you later alright?" Sparki, her brother, told her. "Alright, see you at the tree!" Everyday they'd meet at the tree after school, mainly so they would find each over easier, but also because the tree was far enough so you wouldn't get pushed out of the school.

Ash slowely paced around, trying to find her classroom. A loud 𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙂𝙂𝙂𝙂𝙂 interrupted her, she started to jog down the hallway, she'd rather not be late and risk getting a detention. Her math teacher handed them out like it was his job.

She finally arrived a minute later, slightly out of breath. "You're lucky, a minute later and you would have got a detention, now, sit down." Her math teacher growled. Ashley quickly ran to sit down, get out her pencil case and math book. "Now, I'll be talking about... "

𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙂𝙂𝙂𝙂𝙂𝙂 the bell screeches and everyone packs away, ready to leave. "I expect the homework to be done by Wednesday, any later will result in a 15 minute detention after school, you may leave" God that was long.. Ash sighed, reaching in her pocket for her timetable.

Maths 08:00-09:00 √
Geography 09:00-10:00
Break 10:00-10:30
Chemistry 11:30-12:30
Art and design 12:30-01:30
Lunch break 1:30-02:00
English 02:00-03:00

She let out a long tired sigh, this was one of the worst days she had, except from art. Art is one of the only subjects she likes, it let's her relax and calm down. The rest of the lesson she hated, especially Maths and Chemistry, the teachers where idiot who were lucky to get a job in teaching, the only reason why they did was because the school was low on staff.

The day was agonizingly slow, it felt like Ash would be stuck here for weeks before being allowed to leave, it was like time had slowed down just to piss her off, as it the world just wanted to make her life miserable.

She sighed before pulling her phone out and quickly checking on her friends:

                  Not normal people
                    'Hey, where we meeting up?'

'Outside again?'

"It's freezing I'm not going outside"

'Womp womp, I'll meet y'all by
The bench outside'

                                 'Alright, see ya there'

'Fvck you Amber'

'Keep crying x'

She turned her phone off and placed it in her pocket, before travelling off for geography, see, geography wouldn't be bad if you learnt about different country's and the flags ect, but you just learn about rocks and global warming. 'Last time I checked I didn't have power over billions of human and have the ability to stop them from throwing plastic on the ground' Ash thought.

She reached geography just before the late bell and took her seat. Her geography teacher wasn't that bad, she just was known for watching some ...adult films in class and during breaks. Also she once showed the class a few seconds apparently. How isn't she been fired? Well, when you meet her she's not mean, also because the school is still understaffed.

The lesson wasn't so bad, they were learning about Russia and it's frozen waters, along with its war with Ukraine for water. The work wasn't hard, and the class swear they could hear faint noises coming from the teachers laptop while the board was on freeze. (After an examination from a recording one of the students in the front row took, it was the sound of.. Adult activitys)

Ash took out her phone and made her way outside and sat on the bench, slowly feeling the cold breeze stroking her arms

                Not normal people
                                 'I'm at the bench now
                                 if anyone cares'

'I'll be there in a
Minute! Just going to
The toilet'
                                                        'Alright!!'

"I still dont wanna
Go outside. It's COLD"

'I won't miss you x'

Ash slightly chuchled at her friends bickering over the weather, she slowly rested her head in her arms and awaited her friends to come.

𝟔𝟖𝟔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 ♡