𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐.𝟓: 𝒐𝒉!

"Generally surprised you came, thought you be too cold in 5°C weather" Amber said rolling her eyes. "Freezing" Pearl replied, hugging herself in an attempt to warm herself up. "Sometimes i wonder how you're going to cope when it's winter and it starts snowing, bet you'll freeze to death" Ash spoke with an ugly smirk on the face.

"I would definitely be dead, frozen or covered in blankets. I would NEVER leave my house if there's a even a tiny speckle of snow" Pearl added, scaling the small speck of snow with her fingers. "You are the most dramatic person I've ever met" Ash announced, rolling her eyes.

As they were talking, they saw a crowd running to the field. "You think there's a fight? " Amber questioned
"I hope there is!!" Pearl exclaimed before running to the crowd "Wanna follow her? " Ash said, clearly excited about what was happening "Of course! Race 'ya there! " Amber souted before running off, Ash trailing behind her.

It was one of the most biggest fights the school had ever seen. Pretty much everyone Elizabeth had bullied, against her bodyguards. Everyone chanted 'FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT' over and over again. Ash could barely hear anything other than it. Amber had made her way near the middle, while Pearl and Ash got front row. Someone had brought a knife increasing the amusement from the audience.

The teachers tried to get through, but trying to pass over 1000 students was almost impossible to stop the scene. There was blood over the floor, and three people laid unconscious on the floor. 'Exactly like-' Ash's thoughts stopped at the pained scream from Elizabeth herself. A sharp dagger had pierced her skin on her arm. The attacker smiled a evil smile, it looked like one youd see on a billion when they think the very defeated the hero.

Elizabeth ran into the crowd, holding her cut arm, all of the bullied victims chased after her, along with the crowd. At this point the police were minutes away from the school, yet Ashley still ran on, trying to stay up front. Elizabeth ran till she hit a dead end. Her eyes wide in fear seeing the crowd slowely chase up to her 'it's like how I am when-' The shouting of police filled Ash's ears. Everyone ran faster than ever before. Ash ran back into the school, running into the girls bathroom and locking herself in the stool.

Ash sighed. She knew it wouldn't last long until she was found. Either though she didn't know why she was hiding, she didn't have much to do with the fight. 'You'll be one of the suspect's though, you were on Elizabeths "weird" list' Ash put her head in her hands, raising her knees up. "I can't go into questioning, hed pretty much put me at gunpoint.." She muttered that last part, hoping no one heard what she just said.

She stood up and unlocked the door, before stepping out and splashing cold water on her face, and pulling her phone out.

                    Not normal people

                                'Where are you guys?'

'With you're brother,
Left corner of the field'

                              'You know where Pearl
                               Is?'

'Best guess would
be with a police
officer'

                             'Wouldn't be surprised'

Ash turned off her phone and walked to the left corner of the field. She observed everything around her, people crying their eyes out, people who generally need to go to a mental hospital, and some who need damn jail time. There was still blood all over the floor, and several ambulances were outside treating the wounded. She could hear Elizabeth trying to convince the ambulance driver to have her to the hospital as if she was dying. It was a small cut, looking like a long paper cut across her skin. "You'll be fine" Ash muttered before continuing her journey

"𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗬, 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗘. 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗦 '𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘, 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨"

                  Not normal people

'never mind, meet
you outside by the
tree'

                                                 'See ya there'

Ash sighed, she was half way down the field when the text whent through. She decided to wait a minute to see if she could find them. She could hear the loud sirens and vibrant colours flashing from the front of the school.

"Why 'ya here? Thought we were meeting at the tree? " Amber yelled running up to Ash. "I was gonna go over to you guys, then I got your text so I just waited here instead of running to the tree" Ash replied.

Amber shrugged, "Reasonable" she said before all three of them walked to the front of the school "Hope dad doesn't find out about this." Sparki muttered barely loud enough for the girls to hear.
"I'd hope not, I really don't wanna be up all night answering questions I've already answered millions of times" Ash
explained. There dad had a horrible memory while drunk, he could easily forget what he was trying to say mid sentence.

"What's that? " Amber asked, pointing to a small orange aura surrounding the gym. "Sh!t, fire, we need to run" Ash shouted, before running towards a small little forest like area, it would be more safe to go through there than in the school, Amber and Sparki ran behind her, trying to match her speed.

Finally they got out. There was fire trucks surrounding the road and waterfalls of water sprayed in an attempt to stop the blazing fire. "Aren't they supposed to check for anyone still in the school first??" Amber questioned
"Yea, but I mean I'm surprised the fire fighters even came. This town isnt the best place to live in." Ash muttered.
"Found you guys!! Finally!" A worried Peal shouted running up to them.

"I've been looking for you, I started to think you were still in the building!" She explained, before looking back at the school. "Pretty.. Ima take a pic!" She said, pulling her phone out of the hoodie pocket and taking a few pics, one holding her middle finger to the school.

"So... What you wanna do now?" Amber asked, still staring at the fire, fully mesmerized at the bright colours slowly being washed away. "We could always go to somewhere like McDonalds, it's almost one and Im starving." Ash replied
"Who's paying?"
Everyone glanced at each over, before looking at Pearl. "Why me??" She shouted "Cause you have the most money, plus I don't have any on me right now" Amber smirked. "Fine, but only cause I'm a good bestie" She said before they stared walking to a local McDonalds.

1115 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔