~00~

~PILOT~

~{3rd person:pov}~

Charlie stared out the window of the car holding her knees to her chest as Vaggie and Angel Dust bickered.

"Ah C'mon, I had to! My credibility was on the line. I mean what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was trying to go clean! It just throws out my entire persona" Angel said as he pushed his chest up.

"Your credibility!? What about the hotels?! Your little stunt, made us look like a fucking joke!" Vaggie shouted.

"No no no babe jokes are funny! I made you look..uhh sad! And pathetic! Like an orphan..with no arms or legs!" Angle thought for a moment before adding: "uhh..oh with progeria!"

Charlie cowered in sadness thinking about it and hid behind her hair.

"Great now I'm bummed thinking about it..this thing have any liquor?" Angel said shuffling around in his seat before he began rummaging through the under side of the seats in the limo.

"Can you please just..try to take this seriously?!" Vaggie said frustrated while holding her face in her hands.

"Fine I'll try just don't get your taco in a twist, baby~"

"Was that you trying to be sexist, or racist?"

"Whatever pisses you off more" Angel said looking bored after finding no alcohol.

He leaned his head back and said: "is there seriously no liquor in here?" In a frustrated manner.

Vaggie sat down next to Charlie and crossed her arms.

"I'm gonna kill 'em"

"Too late toots. Wait, would that make me double dead?" He laughed.

"Ha and where exactly do I go, to double hell?" He cackled.

"Sorry your stuck with me bitch, get used to it"

Vaggie muttered something angrily in spanish before angel spoke again.

"Listen, who cares if some jagoffs got hurt? Most of 'em were ugly freaks. Look around, got a bunch of fucking harlequin babies down here" he said looking out the window.

"You're one to talk" Vaggie said as Angel was laughing.

"Hey! This body is flawless. Everyone wants some of me, and I got the creepy fan letters to prove it!" Angel said pulling out a dirty stained peace of paper from his chest fluff with a picture attached to it.

Vaggie grumbled out in annoyance.

"That was really uncool, y'know Angel?" Charlie said placing a hand around Vaggies shoulder.

"Uncool!? After that trainwreck there is no way anyone is gonna want to stay at the hotel! All thanks to you, and your selfish bullshit!" Vaggie yelled grabbing her hair in frustration.

"Does that mean I don't have a free room anymore?" Angel asked looking up in thought.

Vaggie gave a frustrated gesture before Angel snapped his fingers.

He clicked his tongue and said "ahh well shucks.

"Hey c'mon we don't know if things are over yet! Try to relax Vaggie it'll be okay!" Charlie said trying to reassure her girlfriend.

Soon the limo pulled up to the hotel and Vaggie, Angel Dust and Charlie walked in.

"Hey! How'd it go?" As soon as y/n saw them walk in they spoke up looking up from their spot on the wooden box in the lobby with a smile.