~01~

~OVERTURE~

~{y/n:pov}~

"Well, hello there you wayward sinner! Do you like blood, violence and depravity of sexual nature?" Alastor said pointing at an imp stabbing someone repeatedly.

The imp looked up in confusion before Alastor continued, "of course you do. That's why you're in hell!"

He said and took a few steps back to get more of hell in frame.

"But what would you say if I told you that there was a place to stay that had none of that?"

He then cut to a view of the top of the hotel with static.

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to Redemption!"

"Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte Morningstar!" Charlie waved to the camera with an awkward smile.

"Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you!"

"Here we offer fun things!" Alastor panned to the front of the hotel walking inside to have a view of the lobby where Razzle and Dazzle were cleaning.

He turned the camera to the bar where Husk barely had his eyes open before he collapsed face first into the counter "such as somewhat functional staff!"

Then Nifty jumped up to the counter barely missing husks head as she tried to pierce a roach with a sharp pin, "-and 24 hour Pest Control!"

"Custom rooms, and just look at this tacky parlor!" He had his camera pointed at the lobby's seating area where Angel Dust and me were sat.

Angel was checking his nails while I was leaning my head on my hand with my eyes closed with headphones on listening to music.

A plank from the roof fell onto the table where Charlie's cat was and the feline jumped in surprise before springing away.

"Enjoy riveting conversation with our only two residents" Alastor filmed Angel Dust and me closer and Angel flipped him off and Alastor remained unnoticed by me.

"Wow! All this and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!"

Alastors poorly made commercial ended.

"Sooo what'd ya' think?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, what the fuck was that?" Vaggie asked clearly mad.

"Uh, yeah, one note...Alastor, I mean-- first off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing, but um... Maybe the time is a bit... Off?" Charlie said hesitant to give her criticism.

Alastor tilted his head narrowing his eyes.

"We want people to want to come here, this makes it look... Ummm--"

"Bad. The word you're looking for is bad" Vaggie said turning her head to look at Charlie who was seated on the couch next to her.

"Funny. I was going for hilarious!" Alastor said putting a hand to his chest and then turning his head back and looking up.

"It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point" Vaggie explained as she stood up straighter.

"Vaggie is right, Alastor. The commercial was to let sinners know we are trying to help them" Charlie said in a way more positive tone than Vaggie.

"Well, my dear, I haven't been active in Hell for some time, and everyone remembers me from my radio show!" Alastor said tilting his head so violently it cracked before he straightened his neck up and walking towards the fireplace leaning forward spinning his cane behind his back, "the proper medium to express oneself!" He finished off his sentence.