~03~

(by the way I forgot to mention before but you're always wearing a lock necklace. It won't always be mentioned so you don't have to imagine yourself wearing it, but just know it's going to always be there)

[TW: slightly mentioned s3xu@l h@rr@5m3nt!! It's very brief and not too vile but I thought I should mention it anyway. I'm not sure if it actually classifies as sh but it's nonconsensual so I'm just gonna say it is]

~SCRAMBLED EGGS~

~{y/n's:pov}~

Charlie, Vaggie and me are in the hotel lobby putting up a banner that reads "Happy first week, Sir Pentious!"

I look up as Charlie speaks in her usual excited tone "That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!"

Charlie climbs down the ladder as Vaggie speaks, "Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago" Vaggie rolls her eyes and puts her hands on her hips.

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here" Charlie says happily before her eyes grew wide as Sir Pentious dragged a whole ass canon into our line of vision.

"What the hell is that?" Vaggie asked.

I share her sentiment.

"Oh, hello, purple female" Pentious says tipping his hat to vaggie.

"It's my new invention, the "Skin Flayer 11,000"! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents" Pentious says rubbing his hands together.

"What? Why?" Charlie asked extremely confused.

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!" Pentious announced looking around him like he could be attacked at any second.

Just then two demons walked in, one wheeling in crates and the other holding a clipboard.

"Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here"

The one holding the clipboard hands it to Pentious who rushed over towards them "Sign, please" she said putting her hands on her hips while the other demon wheeled the parts into the hotel.

Pentious signs the clipboard while the other demon walks back over.

"Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase" she says as they both began walking away.

Then Pentious takes the crate full of parts and weapons for his machine.

As he's slithering back it seems like realization dawns on both me and Vaggie.

"Carmine? As in, Carmilla Carmine?" I say.

"You are buying parts from an overlord?" Vaggie finishes for me.

"Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell" Pentious says crossing his arms seemingly proud.

"Okay, well that stops right now" Vaggie says and starts taking Pentious' boxes away.

"Hey!" Pentious whines putting his hands on his hips.

"You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome" Vaggie says angrily towards Pentious while she crosses her arms.

Pentious peeks over his machine to frown at the other residents and workers. His gaze falls upon Husk downing a bottle in the bar, who flips off Sir Pentious. Then to Angel Dust, standing near the bar on his phone, and does the same. Next to Niffty, who is dusting a corner of the wall, looks at him and does a sinister-sounding giggle.