Let's talk about the Nemetrix

Hello everyone! Like I mentioned in the second part of "The Omnitrix vs The Nemetrix" This chapter will be an explanation as to how Alex is able to use the Nemetrix without losing his mind, and from where the new predators came from alongside a couple more questions that you might have. I decided to leave this here so readers could easily find it. Now, let's get started.

As most of you know, the Nemetrix can only be wielded by a non-sapient being because the feedback will destroy an intelligent mind.

"How is Alex able to use the Nemetrix without going insane?"

When Alex first found the Nemetrix, he was about to go insane and under the effects of the device, he punched the fuse box of his house which electrocuted him and caused the Nemetrix to malfunction and the electric shock managed to cancel the feedback of the Nemetrix. It was never explained in the show, but I believe that the Nemetrix's biofeedback is actually an electric shock sent to the host's body and a sapient mind is unable to withstand this shock. Which is also why I believe that a stronger electric shock can cancel the Nemetrix biofeedback.

"Where did the new predators come from?"

Thanks to the electric shock from the fuse box, it triggered and unlocked a lot of new playsets that were locked inside of the Nemetrix. And yes, I know that canonically the Nemetrix contains the predators that we saw in Omniverse. But we were NEVER told that there isn't more predators inside of the Nemetrix.

"Does the Evolutionary Function still works in the Nemetrix?"

Yes. Albedo made some modifications on the Nemetrix and gave it the ability to evolve the predators to their Ultimate Forms. HOWEVER, Alex had the Nemetrix for a few weeks now so he's still unaware of the Evolutionary Function.

"Why did Alex's eyes turned red during his battle with Ben?"

It's true that the electric shock from the fuse box cancelled the biofeedback and kept Alex's mind. But it wasn't removed completely from his system. The reason that Alex's eyes turned red is that in a moment of rage, the feral nature of the Nemetrix took over him and threw his morals out the window for a second. Thankfully, Alex was back to normal when he timed out as the effects wore off when he went back to human.

-----

If you have any other questions that I did not mention, please leave them down in the comments. Have a great day/night!