I'm Sorry

Hello everyone. I just wanted to apologize for being inactive for a while. I really want to be more active and write more chapters, but I'm just so busy with IRL stuff. So I'm so sorry for those of you who are waiting updates on my books.

And a huge thanks to everyone who was very understanding and patient with my crazy update schedule. :)

I also wanted to talk about my Biomnitrix Wielder book, I'm sorry, but I am afraid that this idea will remain just that; an idea.

The reason being that the classic Ben 10K is without question the strongest of the trio. He reached the peak of the Omnitrix by himself, he understood how the watch and aliens works. He even knows how to use the full potential of his aliens. And he didn't even need weird gimmicks like the other two versions of Ben 10,000. The main reason of building the Omnitrix was allowing all the aliens to understand each other, not fusing them together to create powerful hybrids. Second reason being is that I am unable of coming up with a plot for the story because the MC can just keep using Atomic-X.

Hopefully, I will try to pull myself together and try to update at least once a week. Now, I don't know when that is gonna happen. But I hope that you will be patient and understanding as you were those last few months. :)