meeting her

(As they walk though the creepy forest paimon had to ask the dumbest questions 😰)

Paimon: "do we have to go through here!?"

Ajax: "when do you ever shut up?"

Paimon: "well that's simple. The Moran of shutting up is something that undo to unfix and do for the fact-"

(She keeps on talking about it as ajax twitches his eyes and Mika sighs. Later they made it to the flower hill as this is where they will meet zukima/Mika's god name)

Mika: "where here... Seems so beautiful.... Looks like this is the last destination I guess"

(Ajax and paimon look confused as they see a big green light as a figure pops out)

Ajax: "who's that!?"

Mika: "I wonder...."

(They see zukima land as she smiles looking like Mika's twin but not.)

Zukima: "looks like I finally found you.... Mikazuki.."

(Mika looks at her and frowns)

Mika: "will I ever be.... A good archon one day?..."

Zukima: "you are already enough.... But now... It is time to let the people of sumeru... Forget me.."

(Mika was about to cry as she says)

Mika: "forget you?.... That's just so.... Cruel!?..."

(Zukima then hugs Mika as she tears a bit)

Zukima: "ik... Mikazuki.... And I understand... But now it is time for me to... Go...."

(Zukima disappeared as Mika got on her knees and cried softly as ajax and paimon frowned)

Paimon: "are you ok Mika?"

(Mika stands up and keeps a brave face)

Mika: "I'm fine... You guys should take this journey alone... I don't think I can stay any longer because I need to protect my people of sumeru"

Ajax: "but... We can't just leave you here!? You're the key to finding my sister."

Mika: "there's the god of freedom. He can help you find her I promise. Now go before it's too late... Hope he keeps you safe... Traveler"

Ajax: "o-ok.... It was nice knowing you Mika bye I guess"

(Paimon and ajax both walked away to go to modstat)

Mika: "(sigh) farewell.... Traveler"..

(Ajax and paimon walked as they make it to modstat. They walked through the village)

Paimon: "ugh. Where is that bimbo!"

Ajax: "calm down Cheeto puffs. We will find him soon"

(They then spot a young teen hiking the knights as they smiles softly)

Ajax: "is that him?"

Paimon: "no they have blue hair. Maybe they know where my sister is?"

(Budget was hiking the knights as he looks to see two people walking towards him and turned stern)

(As ajax and paimon walk towards them he stops them and looks at them)

Budget: "who are you to randomly come here and talk to me. The member of the knights?"

(Ajax glares and looks away)

Ajax: "I'm looking for my sister"

Budget: "mmm not my problem"

Paimon; "hey watch it you bimbo!!!"

Budget; "I will help you ok but first we need to get to the god of freedom of yes so then I believe he's somewhere in the mountains"

Ajax; "well another tiring walk I guess"

(Later they walked as ajax gruts)

Ajax; "this is so tiring...."

Budget: "get a grip..."

Paimon: "like he said!"

....

(That's it for part 3 :D hope you guys enjoyed this!)