inuzuma

The next day ajax wakes up to hear a girl running around the forest as paimon wakes up to)

Ajax: "who's there!!!"

(He pulls out his sword as the giggling stops)

Paimon: "show yourself!?"

(She pops out. It was a witch who held a broom on her hand and had a wand on the other as she smiled)

Furi: "hello.... I'm furi!? One of the witches in the academy welcome to inuzuma!? What can I do for you heh"

(Ajax looks and sighs)

Ajax: "I'm ajax abyss and I'm looking for my sister. Milly abyss princess of abyss order."

(Furi paused and sighs leading them to... Pihu... The electro archon)

Furi: "she will help you find a way... I hope so if she even does ."

(As they make it the electro archon was about to kill whale as ajax and the other two made it he immediately panicked)

Ajax: "wt!?"

(Pihu stands there going to her sisters statue. Stealing the pryo element.... But ajax immediately took the element and uses his powers to attack the soldiers)

Pihu: "who dares. Try to steal something from the electro archon!?"

(She immediately teleported him to a place as she uses her powers to make him pass out)

Paimon: "TRAVELER!!!"

(She panics as pihu comes with the sword and almost stabbed him but furi and whale used their sword to push back pihu as they grabbed ajax and ran as they jumped into a Portal)

Pihu: "that will show them...."

(Later they made it somewhere else as they four sigh in relief)

Ajax: "gosh that hurts"

Paimon: "are you ok traveler?"

Ajax: "I'm fine paimon."

(They four look at the sky as furi sighs)

Furi: "if we're gonna find that sister of yours .. we need clues...."

(Later they were resting)

Paimon: "I can't wait to end this whole thing..."

Ajax: "me too...."

In paimon 's mind: "don't leave me ...."

(That's it for part 5 hope you guys enjoyed:D)