into liyue

(As they walk though the unknown place. They came across pihu who held a sword and wanted to fight)

Pihu: "I won't lose this fight. not ever!!!"

Ajax: "s-"

Furi: "so you decided to fight me?. One of the strongest witches so who whatsoever you are. The fight shall begin!!!"

(Furi stands her sword up to the sky as it flicker in lights. Pihu made her move but seem to stop her as the sword cuts her back)

Furi: "look at that!? I did it whoowhoo wh-"

(As she was acting like the cute angel she was ajax frowned and smiles as paimon twitched her eyes later they spot 3 sorcerers doing their powers as ajax gruts)

Ajax; "can they help us?"

Furi; "ofc they can!!!"

(She pulls his hand and ran to the three sorcerers)

Furi: "hi guys!!!!"

Yuki; "oh hey furi!?"

Catsuka: "hey bud"

Rdrose: "heyyyy"

(Ajax smiles as paimon looks confused)

Furi: "meet the sorcerers! Yuki. Catsuka. And rdrose!!!"

Ajax: "it is nice to meet you guys so uh I'm here for my sister...."

Rdrose: "ok so?"

Paimon: "hey!!!! Watch it!!!"

Yuki: "yeah it's not nice yk?"

Rdrose: "whatever ugh"

(Later they all walked to somewhere they don't know.... As they spot a villain roaming around)

Ajax: "wait!"

Yuki: "huh"

Ajax: "I.... Since something....."

(Yuki gets taken away as everyone screams her name and it was super quiet as pihu speaks)

Pihu: "you really think some witch can destroy a god like me?"

Furi: "LEAVE HER ALONE!!! SHES NOT APART OF THIS!!!!"

(Pihu throws Yuki to a vold and closed the portal as furi and the others screamed her name as furi burst in rage)

Furi: "you..... BASTARD!!!!!"

(She turns into purple flames as pihu smiles and grabs her sword)

Pihu: "now... Let's finish this... Shall we?"

(Later as they fight ajax grabs his sword and made his move but pihu slash her blade aiming for ajax 's stomach but catsuka came and blocked it)

Catsuka: "Traveler!. You need to leave with rdrose and the others!!! Me and furi will handle this!?"

Rdrose: "WHAT!!! No I'm not leaving with these two!?"

(Ajax looks at rdrose as catsuka frowns)

Catsuka: "rdrose pls.... You need to!?"

(Ajax grabs rdrose's hand and runs away with paimon as rdrose looks back and frowns)

(As catsuka and furi fought pihu then stabs catsuka on the stomach as he froze)

Furi: "CATSUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

(Furi Face darkens super hard as she immediately Burst into really big big flames as she grabs her sword and pihu smiles)

Pihu: "hehe oh dear I'm scared oh God heheh"

(They fought but furi blade was extremely hard as it then Slash pihu 's arm as pihu screams in pain)

Furi: "you may be a strong god but I... I wasn't born yet!!!"

(Furi then flies and boom aims for the stomach as everything explodes)

(Meanwhile rdrose ajax and paimon walked they fell into a Portal as they all screamed time skip as they woke up and made it to liyue)

Ajax: "wt- where... Are we....?"

Paimon: "I.... Think where in.... Liyue?"

(Rdrose sighs and stands up)

Rdrose: "we have a lot ahead of us traveler"

...............

(Meanwhile furi was hugging catsuka's corpse as she cries adorablely)

Furi: "catSUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

(That was a really super painful scream)

(That's it for part 5 heh see ya later)