4.1

THE CONTRACT

Thirty Day Service Agreement

––––––––

Service agreement dated this 20th day of October, 2023 between Michelle Dee CEO of Dee Industries and Anntonia Porsild Executive Secretary of Dee Industries.

BACKGROUND

A. THE BOSS is of the (factual) opinion that the employee has the necessary qualifications, experience, and abilities to provide temporary services via private arrangement.

B. THE EMPLOYEE is agreeable (at least she should be since her boss is being so goddamn generous) to providing such service to the boss on the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.

The agreement is as follows:

1. The employee hereby agrees to engage in a temporary "engagement" to her boss which will last exactly thirty (30) days.

2. This arrangement will include public appearances, media sessions with both national and local press (if necessary), and events with business associates. This arrangement will NOT include any sexual activity, wedding activity, and/or any other activities that will make the signer uncomfortable.

TERM OF AGREEMENT

3. The term of this agreement will begin (the second you sign this—as you should) immediately and will remain in effect until the completion of services.

4. In the event that either party breaches a provision under this agreement, the non-defaulting party (me, more than likely, since I'm actually loyal to the things I sign) may terminate the agreement and may seek reasonable damages against the other party.

5. Confidentiality. Both parties agree that they will not disclose, divulge, or reveal any information regarding this arrangement. (We can negotiate the terms of you telling your sister. I've attached a separate sheet for that.

6. Performance. Both parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this agreement take effect.

7. Compensation. THE BOSS will compensate the employee in the amount of five million dollars (5,000,000.00 USD) upon completion of the arrangement. THE BOSS will also terminate the employee's current employment contract with Dee Industries. THE EMPLOYEE will compensate the boss with a verbal thank you. ("Thank you for agreeing to this outrageous financial demand, and for hiring me when I had little to no experience.") She will also sign the attached form confirming that, as of this morning, the boss has paid all her student loans and personal debts in full. (You're welcome.)

In witness whereof, the parties have duly affixed their signatures and under hand and seal on this 20th day of October 2023.

______________________________
The Employee, Anntonia Porsild

______________________________
The Boss, Michelle Dee

ANNTONIA

I signed that contract in one second flat.

FROM PAGE SIX

Celebrity & Wall Street Gossip Magazine

Waves of shock, confusion, and utter surprise are rolling through the halls of every building that self-made billionaire Michelle Dee owns this morning.

The former Bachelor of the Year recently announced her engagement to her long-time assistant, Anntonia Porsild.

The official company-wide memo, which was sent to thousands of employees, stated that she had "fallen head over heels in love with the woman who has been at [my] side for two years."

The Dee Industries mogul offered no further comment on what led her to announce this heartbreaking decision for the millions of women in New York.