9

Anntonia

Day Fourteen

––––––––

I collapsed on top of Michelle after coming down from my fifth orgasm of the day, my twentieth with her in total.

The second we returned to her bedroom at the birthday party, she'd sent her family and Kate text messages about the two of us needing to work in private for a couple of days on something "extremely urgent." Then she shut the door and fucked me against every single surface until I couldn't take anymore.

There was little to no conversation between us—just the release of two years' worth of pent-up sexual tension, and orgasms upon orgasms.

"Are you okay?" She whispered.

I nodded, still feeling weak.

"Would you like to finally leave the bedroom today?

I shook my head, and she laughed.

"Well, you'll have to," she said. "Milo is officially out of food and water."

"I thought he was at the party when we left ..."

"I guess he found his way in here somehow." She kissed my forehead. "I'm sure Irene will come looking for him soon."

I wanted to laugh, but my body was still too sore. I was even struggling to keep my eyes open.

"Here." She slid her hands under my body and repositioned me so my head was against her chest. "Better?"

"Much." I cleared my throat. "Just so you're aware, being engaged to you hasn't been completely terrible."

She laughed. "Well, just so you're aware, I tried to let you out of your employment contract twice." She ran her fingers through my hair.

"What?" My eyes fluttered open. "When was this?"

"After your first year with me, and a few days before this arrangement actually. After your so-called doctor's appointment."

"Did you dream that you did this, maybe?" I tried to sit up, but she kept me pinned against her chest. "I'm pretty sure I would've jumped at the chance, especially if it was that day."

"I thought so as well." She smiled. "But you personally rejected my offers, so I figured you wanted to remain as my assistant. My best executive assistant."

Before I could ask her what the hell she was talking about, the sound of little feet pattering in the hallway made us both look toward the door. The doorknob turned slowly, and Irene stepped inside, smiling at us. "Can Milo come out and play with me now?"

__________________________

Michelle

Day Sixteen

––––––––

Subject: Watson

He agreed to *finally* sign the selling papers, but he wants another tour of your headquarters in New York to make sure "his soul approves" of the deal. He also wants it to be strictly one-on-one this week.

Congratulations!

—Kate

PS—No, really. Was that story you told about Anntonia over dinner that night true or not?

––––––––

Subject: Re: Watson