Final Part

Scene starts with Karishma informing Haseena about the terrorist attack.

Haseena: Karu tum theek ho na aur Keshav uncle bhi theek hai na?

Karishma: Ha hum ahhhhhhh

Karishma shrieks as one of the goons suddenly grabbed her hair harshly and the phone falls from her hand.

Keshav(shouts): Ae chodo usse.

Haseena: Hello Karu kya hua? Tum theek ho na.

Getting no reply she cuts the call. The other goon takes Karishma's phone and keeps it with him. Meanwhile Haseena informs about the terrorist attack in the headquarters. Anubhav and Akshara were really worried when they learnt about this as along with others even their father and sister were held hostage. They immediately sent a special team to rescue the hostages.

Meanwhile in the hotel

Leader: Bohot smart banti hai na tu Inspector Karishma Singh, kisi phone kiya tumne? Ae tu dekh isne kisko call kiya.

Goon: Boss isne kisi Hasu ko call kiya hai.

Karishma(laughs): Tumko ka laga, hum tumko apne udesh mein safal hone denge. Humne vibhag ko tum logon ki suchna dedi hai, ab tumhara yeh prayas asafal hoga.

That leader slaps her

Leader: Bohot bolti hai yeh.

Keshav: Ae tumhara itna dushahas ki tumne humari beti par haath uthaya.

Karishma: Aap aap chinta mat kijiye, hum inhe sambhal lenge. Inke jaise bohot dekhe hai humne.

Karishma assures Keshav that she will handle them with ease.

Karishma: Humhe maun karne se tumko koi laabh nahi hoga, tum sab abhi ek pahar ke bithar karavas mein honge. Karishma Singh hai hum, humare jeevit hote hue tum kabhi apne kunitiyon mein safal nahi honge.

The leader gets irritated by her talks and keeps her on gunpoint. Karishma in a second punches him on his face at certain point that knocks him unconscious. She then starts fighting with the other terrorists. She takes her gun which was in her pocket and starts starts shooting them. In no time some of the terrorist are dead while rest are unconscious being badly injured. The leader of the group gains consciousness and sees the scene around. He goes and holds Keshav on gunpoint which is seen by Karishma.

Karishma: BABA. Ama o tumhara himmat kaise hua bey humare baba par bandook taangne ka.

Leader: Agar tum chahti ho ki main tumhare baap ko kuch na karoon toh issi wakt apni bandook lo aur apni khopdi udado.

Karishma: Sasure hum tumhara woh laal kila banayenge ki muh se eko baat niklegi daroga ji dekhe toh bohot magar tumsa na dekha. Ka samjhe?

Leader: Tum maanti ho ya maardoon tumhare baap ko.

He was about to pull the trigger.

Karishma: Thehro. Humare baba ko haani mat pahunchao, hum swayam apne praan lenge issi shann.

Karishma points the gun on her head. The leader smirks thinking that he'll gain victory now but in a second the tables turn.

Karishma: Baba hatiye.

Keshav immediately bends down and in a fraction of a second Karishma encounters the leader by shooting him on his head killing him on the spot. The team of officers enter in and seeing everything in control they arrest the terrorist who were alive and take the dead bodies of the dead ones. Keshav turns to praise Karishma when he sees that she is fallen unconscious. Immediately Karishma is rushed to the hospital.

In hospital
Karishma is admitted in the hospital.

Keshav: Chikitsak mahoday ka hua humari bitiya ko? Woh swasth toh hai na.

Doctor: Ghabrane ki koi baat nahi hai, bas excessive physical exertion ke wajah se woh behosh hogayi hai. Aap unhe ghar leja sakte hai par ha unhe do din strict bed rest pe rakhna hoga.

Keshav: Ji dhanyawad.

5 months later
Karishma is in her ninth month now. At present she is at home busy watching TV. That time the bell rings. Anuradha comes and opens the door.

Anuradha: Arey Abhinav beta tum, aao na andar.

Abhinav takes her blessings.

Anuradha: Khush raho beta.

Abhinav: Maa Karishma kaha hai?

Anuradha andar TV dekh rahi hai.

They go inside. Karishma sees Abhinav.

Karishma: Arey jijaji aap pranam.

Abhinav: Namaste. Karishma yeh Akshara ne tumhare liye bheja hai. Bas yeh hi dene aaya tha main.

Karishma opens the box and sees it's Nihari (a mutton dish of Uttar Pradesh)

Karishma: Wahh Akshu di ne humre liye Nihari bheja hai, bohot badhiya. Waise bhi humko aaj kuch nonveg khaane ki craving horahi thi. Dhanyawad jijaji.

Abhinav: Main chalta hoon ab ji.

He leaves from there. Karishma enjoys eating the mutton dish.

Few days later
Karishma goes into labour and is rushed to the hospital. She gives birth to a boy and they name him Krishna. Later Vyoshma and Adiya get married. Anuseena too fall in love and marry each other. Adiya have a daughter who is named Aditi while Anuseena have a son who they named Rudra. Everyone have a happily ever after.

THE END