Chapter 4: The Mastermind Begins His Plans

It's been another year now, making me 5, and, just as I had suspected, other members from that world began cropping up like flies nearby. Soon enough, I came across others. Others who would go on to become pivotal figures for my new nation that I had in mind. Of course, there were:

Alaine "Alpha" Alfana, Natsume "Beta" Kafka, Luna "Gamma" Ferndale, Sara "Delta" Deltan, Shiron "Epsilon" Kaleen, Lilim "Zeta" Zetan, Etalia "Eta" Wright. There are others, since I had formed it as my Twelve Zodiacs. The others are: Iris "Theta" Midgar, Victoria "Iota" Grand, Nicoletta "Kappa" Marquez, Rose "Lambda" Oriana, and Yukime "Mu" Mun.

Then there were the Big Three who wore the titles of Omega, Sigma, and Pi. They were my right hand, left hand, and my back respectively. They were also bestowed with a copy of one of my cursed techniques and the higher their rank, the highest being Omega, the greater the cursed technique I bestowed. They were:

Aurora "Omega" Violet, Elisabeth "Sigma" Martin, Olivier "Pi" Atelier. Aurora was gifted with a copy of my Ten Shadows Technique, Elisabeth was given a copy of Blood Manipulation, and Olivier was given a copy of my Idle Transfiguration.

My organization wasn't called Shadow Garden like that boy who decided to live in a fantasy world. No, instead the name I bestowed upon my organization was... The Order of Calamity.

Look, I didn't name it... Not really.

Anyways, in the year that has passed, I've surpassed Emperor level in the Sword God and have reached God-tier and I've managed to get my Water and North God up to Emperor level as well. In this span of a year, I have also managed to acquire quite a bit of power over my cursed techniques. Such as my mastery over every cursed technique in my possession besides my Shadow Monarch one. That one is a bit trickier and is a power overwhelmingly greater than all of my cursed techniques put together in sheer potency. In fact, it is taking me a great deal of time to have even mastered the 15% that I have (Right after Sung Jinwoo's Job Change).

I closed my eyes as I meditated, my legs crossed as I hovered above the ground. Right now, I was teaching my Twelve Zodiacs and the Big Three how to manipulate their outrageously abundant mana that easily surpassed God-tier down to the atomic level.

This would enable them to do incredible things, especially with the new artifact I had found and began using on them. It was a highly magic-conductive black slime-like creature that, once slain, could be used like armor, weapons, clothing, etc.

I slowly hovered back down to the ground and sighed. "For now, that will conclude our meditation practice for today." I stated and the eager hand of Alaine rose up as she looked up at me with stars in her eyes. I chuckled as she kept stretching her arm impatiently, "Yes, Alpha?" I questioned.

"Can you teach us how to use magic? I wanna do the stuff that you can do." She said.

I placed a hand to my chin, "I personally don't have any magic to use. I was born without the ability to use any. If you want to learn how to use magic voiceless, then I'll have to introduce you to my younger brother. He's able to wield magic internally without speaking it." I stated.

This got the group to look at me in shock. I laughed, "Is it so shocking I have a weakness?" I asked.

Aurora sighed, "With all that you are able to do... it is a bit of a shock it is done without any magic. How are you able to do the things you can do then?" She asked.

Of my students, Aurora maintained her adult age and appearance, as did those among my Big Three. The Vampire Queen, Elisabeth Martin actually looked more like Marie than her canon counterpart. The Hero, Olivier Atelier, looked a little more mature as well.