Chapter 5: The Order of Calamity

My eyes glowed as I called out to my second best spy so far, "Zeta." I called out and my shadow moved and writhed before she appeared by my side, kneeling before me.

"You called, my lord?"

I waved off the reverence, "Please. We are only six years old. No need for that. How is the situation within Asura right now?" I questioned.

Zeta sighed in annoyance. "So far, the businesses we've been fostering and growing with your aid are growing at an exponential rate so far. Enough so to have caught the attention of a few high class members within the Asura Kingdom. Thankfully the older members of our organization are handling the situation with relative ease, but it is only a matter of time before the royalty makes a move." She stated, causing Roxy's eyes to widen in awe. My own widened in slight surprise.

I brought a hand to my chin. That's... unexpectedly fast. For all five of my companies and businesses to have grown so well in such a small timeframe... Have I overestimated this world's business acumen or have I underestimated the capabilities of a fully realized Shadow Garden put on a larger scale? "What about the people I've placed within the political side? What of them?" I questioned. Seems I need to worry about this amount of growth more than a lack of one. If a company grows too quick, it leads to a lot of problems and hassles, more so than one growing too slowly. For now, it benefits us. But I need to worry about more things and tweak how I'm running things to allow it to grow more steadily, then.

Zeta lowered her head once more, "We have Sigma working on that side as the head for now. She is doing an excellent job of rallying supporters and slowly easing in the possibility of your arrival." She stated.

That's too vague. "My arrival?"

She nodded her head, "Indeed. She slowly began implanting the idea of someone more capable of inheriting the throne and introduced the concept of other noblemen from taking it as well. Of course, there are many that oppose such an idea, but Sigma is taking her time slowly winning over the crowd to her advantage. The process has been going smoothly ever since the people have heard the word of a mysterious nobleman being the one in charge of the rising businesses." She added.

I nodded, That's... a bit on the rough side. Politics over in my world wouldn't be so simply done but... seems like it's working out fine over here so far. I'll need to give them firmer lessons on politics though. This is a powerful country within this world that we are talking about, after all. I can't afford any slip-ups. But overall... not too bad. "Very well... In a few years I'll have a few more missions that will need to be carried out, but for now, it seems like everything is running alright. I'll need to personally work on a few things with you all later so remind me about that." I said, massaging my temples.

With that as her cue, Zeta left as quickly as she came.

Roxy was looking at me like a deer in headlights. I smirked at her as I leaned back, lazily placing my hand against my chin.

"As for you, I intend to use your reputation to further my own. Roxy Migurdia, a genius mage who rose up to Water Emperor tier and taught the Water Saint mage Rudeus Greyrat and worked alongside the Sword Emperor Timothy Britts and now is helping the Sword King Adam Greyrat. It would go for a wonderful story, don't you think?" I stated.

Roxy nodded in understanding, "So it would be a win-win scenario for you. You gain a powerful ally and greater status amongst the world. But I imagine you want my help with more than just that, right?"

I shrugged. "Not by much. I want you to continue being a teacher and be my spy for some other countries that you'd likely be traveling to later on. Eventually, once we're old enough, I plan on going to the Holy Land of Swords while Rudeus has plans for the Ranoa Academy. I want you to keep an eye on him and help him develop if the time ever comes. Besides that, I don't care all that much what you do so long as you remain loyal to me. And believe me, I'd rather having you willingly loyal over being loyal to me by force... If you know what I mean." I stated as my eyes glowed and the shadows writhed around me.