Chapter 6: The Power of the Soul

I sighed as I slid off of my bed and shook my head, my eyes glowing purple as the power of the Shadow Monarch leaked through. I just need to grow stronger. So far, my preparations are almost complete for the complete takeover of the Asura Kingdom. The next step will be the Central Continent and union of the nations under the Order of Calamity. But that does beg the question... What should I name this new country of mine?

I walked out of my room with a glare, Now I have more problems to worry about. The Order of Calamity is running extremely smoothly thus far, even without much input or aid on my part. But that's also a concern in itself. My group could grow cocky, arrogant, and view themselves above all the others and with my presence there, with how they view me, it might just be something somewhat realistic.

I teleported outside, hovering in the air with my hands in my pockets. It was still night outside, so I was able to enjoy the stars and moon shining above. All this planning, critique, and work... Seems like I'm falling into the same pit I had fallen into in my past life. I sighed grumpily. This old man has too much to do, and too much to think about.

I glanced down at the home I've been living and growing in for the last seven years of my life. So much to do in so little time. To think I already feel tired from work when I haven't even reached double digits yet... What a pain...

I looked back up at the sky, "Hm... In the meantime, let's try doing some experiments. There's a field out here nearby that is just an empty field, the same one I watched my little brother perform his Saint tier magic."

I clapped my palms together and I found myself teleported to the field. "Limitless, huh... Alright, let's give them all a little stretch."

My eyes glowed a brilliant purple and the shadows and darkness around me expanded tremendously. "Arise, my soldiers." I declared with absolute authority and control.

Glowing purple eyes appeared within my shadow before giving rise to the watery, smoky forms of long-dead foes. They rose, not in one by one, but by rank. The first to rise is a massive bipedal ant with wings, sharp claws, and glowing purple eyes. "My liege!" Beru, the General rank shadow warrior declared, his form prostrated before his ruler.

Next to rise were three others: Igris, Tusk, and Iron. Then more came, ones like Tank, Jima, the giants, and so many more.

I glanced down at them. Unlike how it was with Sung Jinwoo, when they are damaged they take up my cursed energy. Normally, that would be extremely worrying since all of my other cursed techniques also require such. But thanks to my absolutely absurd levels of cursed energy and the fact that I possess the legendary Six Eyes exalted by both the Gojo family and fans of Jujutsu Kaisen alike, I essentially had an unlimited amount of cursed energy to draw from.

"Beru." I spoke up.

Beru gazed up at me with a look of reverence. I smiled and put my hands on my hips. "You ready? I need someone to test out my current level of power against, and you're my best candidate so far." I stated.

Beru slammed his head against the ground and created a small crater from the force, "Of course, my liege!"

I nodded as he rose and I turned to the other shadow soldiers, "Alright then. As for the rest of you, I want my named soldiers to stay behind. Those who aren't named, go report to a dark haired woman going by Omega. She will understand what you need to do from there. And if she doesn't, remind her that you are there by my orders to help with the construction of that place." I ordered, watching as they turned into literal shadows before vanishing. The more powerful ones like Iron, Igris, Tusk, Tank, Jima, the giants, and Kaisel all stood before me as I gazed up at them all. Beru was on my right side with a nervous fidget as he tried his best to look good for me.