CHAPTER 51

Ang awkward.. yun lang ang masasabe ko sa sitwasyon namin ng section Z.

Kanina pa kasi namin hinihintay ang DEAN

"I'm sorry, i'm late"

Ng agad siyang makaupo kasabay nun ang pagsalita ko dahil wala talaga akong gana ngayon.

"Just say what you want to say, so i can lezs.ave" sabay sabay naman ang pagbaling ng tingin nila sakin..

He clear his throat and start a conversation..

"S-so i call you here and Section Z to say that Ms.fernandez need to be one of you again, meaning she need to be section Z again"

Sa totoo lang wala ren akong kamalay malay sa mga pinagsasabi nila pero diko magawang makipag talo dahil parang hinigop lahat ng lakas ko.

Caiden pov

How can i listened to them if lora is like this. She looks a mess

Pero ang pinagtataka ko bakit di siya nakikipag talo sa dean, na babalik na siya ng section Z

Is she know this already?

Halata sakanya na puyat siya, mukang dipa nakain dahil ang payat niya na.

What are you doing to yourself alora mae.

"Is it done already, i'm gonna leave" after what she said, she slowly get up and leave.

I looked at them when i see she already left and i think they know it.

Lumabas ako para sundan siya at pumunta kung saan ko siya nakikita madalas

•••
Hindi naman ako nagkakamali dahil andito siya, nakayuko habang naiyak.

Titignan ko lamang dapat siya, pero wala sa sariling lumapit ako sakanya.

"W-what happened lora, why are you crying"

She said nothing but hug me tight.

How i miss this warm hug from her.

"Please don't leave C, i need you now. You're the only one who can understand me" she said while her voice was crack.

"I'm not, i will stay here lora. I promise" i kiss her hair and hug her tight.

Alora pov

As i smell his perfume i already know that its him.

I already miss him. I need him rn he's the only one i have on this situation

"Cry lora, i'm here"  he hug me more tight

"can't we just go back to the way we used to be, the way we used to be was fun. the one with no problems, the time when I was not hurt"

"We can lora, i promised. Just let me build your trust again. And take care of you again the way i used to do" I fell asleep on his arms.

I hope we can stay like this forever, cai

______
Don't forget to vote,comment and share thankyou🌷