CHAPTER 54

Someone pov

"I have a announcement so please kindly gather in stage" ng marinig ng lahat ang anunsyo ni ms. Ay agad nilang iniwan ang kanya kanyang nilang gawain at pumunta sa stage.

"I would like to announce that she's back already"

Caiden pov

When she started to walk inside all eyes is on her.

Her aura is more stronger than before. feels like there's hundred a monster inside of her eyes.

'kung nakamamatay lang ang tingin patay na kameng lahat'

She's wearing a black pants and black sando. Black shoes and black leather jacket. Specially her favorite. Her mask

No one dare to looked at her eyes. She stopped infront of us, atyaka niya iginala ang paningin sa buong silid.

I can see her smirk even she's covered with mask.

"Am i really that scary and no one wants to look into my eyes."

She's really back. The heartless and hot-headed girl is back.

Kirra is back...

•••
Brent pov

"Ms, can i ask a favorr?

"What is it?"

"I'd like to challenge her" he point in kirra's way that make ms look at kirra. Who is peacefully watching fight with her mask in her face.

"Do you really want it. There many more here, you can choose"

"Why?" He laughed"are you worried that she might lose?" Napataas ang kilay ko sa narinig.

You don't know that she can do in just a snap.

"You will not like it, because you're just new here yet you already want to fight whose they're rank is higher than u"

He smirked

"I already watched her fight once, she quite weak for me" i just laughed.

"As i said you will don't like it, especially when she enjoying playing with his opponent."

"It just a game for her .. james so play your cards well"

May idinagdag pa ito na nakapagpa tahimik sakanya

"Don't underestimate them, especially.....kirra"

______
Don't forget to vote,comment and share thankyou🌷