3 - Broken

His other hand goes towards her waist and he starts tickling her on her bare waist mercilessly. Manisha starts giggling and tries to remove his hand from her waist using her other hand.

Abhishek - Nikalke dikha (while laughing too)

She gives up and hits on his bicep with her tiny fist.

Manisha - Chhod humein. Pooja di aur Cyrus sir bhi aate honge.

Abhishek - Haan toh?

Manisha - Toh kuch nahi. Chhod humein.

Abhishek - Nahi chhodunga.

Manisha - Chod warna

Abhishek - Warna kya?

Manisha gets flashback ki last time jab usne aisa bola tha toh uspe hi bhaari pad gaya tha.

Manisha - Kuch nahi. Hum haar maante hain ab toh chhod.

Abhishek - Kal se border banaegi?

Manisha - Haan.

Abhishek puts his hand back on her bare waist.

Abhishek - Ab bata?

Manisha (fumbling) - N..Nahi banaenge. Jaisa tu bole. Ab chhod de humein.

Abhishek - Chal jaa yaar tu bhi kya yaad rakhegi (and releases her hand)

Manisha practically runs from there while leaving a laughing Abhishek behind. Manisha goes out and greets Cyrus and Pooja while Abhishek is still in the OTT area and a sudden smile appears on his face.

Abhishek (in his mind) - Ye kya ho raha hai mujhe? Why am I smiling? Kahin mujhe actually mei pyaar toh nahi hogaya. No.. No.. Ye mai kya soch raha hu itni jaldi thodi pyaar hojaata hai. Mai bhi na.

And suddenly the morning song plays and his chain of thoughts is broken.

At around 10 am

Manisha (to pooja and cyrus) - Abhishek ko bulaiye na.

They call Abhishek and tell him to sit near the entrance of the living room. Manisha comes inside wearing a orange short dress and orange boots.

She catwalks infront of Abhishek (like she did in front of Jad in the show) and then uses him as a statue while he stands their shocked and she smirks. Pooja and cyrus praise her and leave. While going towards the kitchen Manisha pulls his collar and brings his ear near her.

Manisha - Agli baar se yaad rakhna. Khel khelo bihari se, tanik khelo thodi hoshiyari se. (and leaves giggling)

Abhishek (loudly while she is leaving) - Badla liya jaaega (and laughs too)

After that at around 11 am bigg boss calls everybody in the living room and announces the captaincy task. Abhishek and cyrus will choose one contestant each and make some funny content and the audience will decide who is better.

All housemates go and approach Cyrus and Abhishek. Manisha also talks to Abhishek sincerely that she is deserving. And like this sometime passes and bigg boss ask their decision. Manisha sits down confidently as she has full trust on Abhishek and her friendship. Bigg boss asks for the names.

Cyrus - Falaq

Abhishek - Akanksha

And suddenly something inside Manisha broke. She felt betrayed. She felt hurt.

Manisha (mind) - Humko itna kyu affect ho raha hai. Dost hi toh hai. Akanksha bhi uski dost. Ismein kya galat hai ki usne usse chuna. Waise bhi wo lambi hai, sundar hai aur famous bhi hai. Kya hi burayi hai. Koi baat nahi manisha. Zaroori thodi hai ki tu uski dost hai toh tu first priority bhi hogyi. Hum apne aap ko ab usse thoda dur rakhenge. 3 din mei itna attachment theek nahi hai Manisha.