10 - Naagin laut aayi

Guys I request you not to comment any depressing thing about abhisha. They were and are still friends. For me nothing has changed, jaisa pehle tha sab waise hi hai. I really don't care usne ek interview mei kuch boldiya toh. Isliye mujhe koi sad comments nahi chahiye. Agar kisine iss behen waali baat ko itna highlight nahi kiya hota toh ye badhti hi nahi kyunki koi badi baat thi nahi. If we stop talking about it toh ye baat abhi bhi 2 din mei khatam hojaaegi and pura abhisha family can be back to normal. Apne romantic edits banaye and stories likhe. Unnecessarily topic drag ho raha hai. Isliye mujhe happy, encouraging aur motivating comments chahiye. One more thing, please stop spreading hate on both Abhishek's and Manisha's profiles. Thankyou!

Manisha (gasps) - Abhishek (with closed eyes)

Abhishek (instantly) - Shhh..

He removes his arm from her waist and pulls the blanket up. Bigg boss did not say anything because they were wearing their mic. He then wrapped his arm around her waist again and traced his nose from her neck to her ear. Manisha grabbed his vest with her tiny hands and closed her eyes tightly.

Abhishek (whispers) - Kya hua Manisha?

But she did not reply so he slid his hand onto her bare waist and started making small circles on it. Manisha held his vest more tightly and snuggles her face in his chest. Abhishek smiled and kissed her head. He kept his head on the pillow while Manisha's face was still buried in his chest. He lifted her face from his chest and kissed her forehead. Both of them smiled at each other and slept in each other's embrace.

DAY 10

Morning alarm plays. Abhishek and Manisha wake up and blush remembering the proposal and their moments. Manisha quickly gets up and runs out. She hugs Aashika and dances with her. After the morning song got over everybody left to get ready. 

After a while Abhishek was sitting with Akanksha and Bebika. Bebika started discussing the topic of nominations and Akanksha and Abhishek also got roped in it. Later bigg boss called them in the living room and nominated them for breaking the rule.

Due to this rule break everybody came and started fighting with Abhishek except Aashika, Manisha and Abhishek. Abhishek was holding a conversation with pooja when Bebika interrupted and wasn't letting him talk to Pooja. Due to this Abhishek got aggressive and Pooja called Abhishek mannerless. Aashika, Manisha and Elvish took him out on the terrace.

Elvish - Shaant hoja bhai. Koi na hojaata hai. Hum jaante hain taine kuch jaan bujh kar na kiya hai.

Abhishek - Arre yaar befaaltu mei chadhe aa rahe hain sab.

Manisha gave him a glass of water and patted his head. He calmed down a bit. Elvish started a conversation to change the topic.

Elvish - Waise kal humein toh neend aagyi thi isliye mai aur Aashika chale gaye the. Tumlogo ki kya baatein hui peeche se? 

Aashika and Elvish looked at Abhisha with a teasing smile. Manisha blushed and was going when Abhishek held her wrist and made her sit beside him. He kept his hand around her shoulder.

Abhishek - Bhabhi hai teri.

Elvish - Bhai tune iss ghar mei aane ke baad ye pehla dhang ka kaam kiya hoga.

Abhishek - Abbe chal chal..

Aashika - Raniiiiii.. Sharma kyu rahi hai?

Manisha - Chup, besharam.

The F.A.M.E. group sits their for sometime while teasing each other. They went down and had their lunch. After that bigg boss called all the housemates in the living room. He announced that tasks would be happening this week in teams.