The new girl walks in.

NORA SESEMI POV:

I'm running late! GOD. If only I didn't sleep in! I walked, then ran towards the door to Anti-demon pharmacology. I knock on the door, then let myself in. I held my strap on my bag tighter. I could feel the gaze of all the students.

"Welcome. You must be our new student. I am Mr. Okumura. Yours?"

I Sighed lightly to myself. "Nora. Nora Sesemi." 

There was a heavy weight on my shoulders. 

"You can sit either next to Shima, with the pink hair, or Rin, with the sword."

Shima waves, with a smile. I walk towards the empty seat next to Rin. Shima's expression changed to shocked.

"Okay. Everyone-" Yukio pauses.

"Hi! I'm Rin. Rin Okumura," His slight smile seemed to make me feel slightly better.

"Nora. Nora Sesemi. Wait, are you, his brother?" I wondered. 

Mr. Okumura seemed distracted.

"Okay, everyone. Everyone must return to their dorms immediately. I just got a call from Mephisto, and it seems demons are across campus."

Why am I not surprised. Rin perked up.

"No, Rin. To your dorm." 

"Oh come on, Yukio!" Rin exclaimed, "can't I just come this once?!"

Mr. Okumura sighed. "No."

Rin turned towards me. 

"And, yes, four-eyes up there is in fact, my little twin brother."

Shiemi stood up, walking towards the door.

"We have to go to our dorms! Come on!"

Shiemi's voice was sweet, and I could tell she was worried.

We all headed outside, and someone grabbed my arm. It was Shima.

"Hi! Shima's my name. I greeted you, and you didn't come to say hi!"

I stared for a couple seconds.

"Uh, sorry. I'm sorta shy, so, I took the gesture differently. Sorry."

Shima nodded.

We all headed to our dorms, and I had to follow Rin. He was fast, but I was quite fast as well.

"Come on! Since you don't know where your dorm room is, Yukio let you bunk until you do!"

I nodded, catching up to him. 

We reached Rin's room, and he let me in. The room looked set for two people, and that's exactly why I froze in the doorway.

"You coming inside?" 

I nodded slightly, then sighing. This is Yukio and Rin's room. I'll live in the girl's dorm area.

"Yeah... give me a second," I say.

I stepped in slightly. 

Rin gave me a reassuring smile.

"Your fine. If you have work, just use Yukio's desk," he says.

I nodded. I took off my bag, then looking through it, hoping I have something to work on. I don't. GOD DAMN IT-

"Are you alright?" Rin asks.

I look up at him, noticing I seemed mortified from not having anything to work on.

"It's... It's fine!" I gave him a reassuring smile, "I just have nothing to work on..."

He nodded. "That's alright. We can just hang!" His smile was lightning. 

I stayed silent. 

"Well, uh, are you fine with that..?" 

I nodded. I wasn't great with meeting new people. 

"Yes. It's just.. we need something to talk about!" 

I pulled my bag towards me, and Rin sat on the bed. I was by Yukio's desk, and I decided to sit in the chair.

"Well, what do you like?" Rin asks.

I think about it.

"Well, my favorite color is Green, I like Anime, books, and English is my favorite subject."

Rin nodded.

"Okay, well, my favorite things are cooking, sleeping and eating! I also space out a lot.." He rubs the back of his neck.

I give him a slight smile.

"Cool."

Someone's phone was going off. I check mine, but mine's on vibrate. Rin takes his out and answers.

"Hello?" He calmly says.

"Okay. Give me a second. I'll- oh. Whatever! I'll be there anyway!" Rin hanged up.

He looked at me.

"Just my brother being him. Was worried and called. Sorry you had to hear that. I'll be back in a sec, okay?" He picked up his sword and started to head for the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

He looked at me with a smile.

"To help my brother."

END OF PART 1. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!! :>