The new dorm room.

NORA SESEMI POV:

I opened the door to the room. The air from inside was a nice scent, and the bed was on the opposite side of the room. The desk was small, yet enough room to put a good load on. I place my bag by the edge of the bed, and see a note on the blanket.

"HEYYYY Yukio wanted me to tell you that he hopes you enjoy the room! It's the basic layout of ours, just one bed obviously. But, hope your cozy there!"

-RIN

His handwriting isn't the best, but it's readable at least. I place the note on the desk as I fix the blanket. The closet was a nice size, and it seemed big enough for all my stuff. Slightly crowded, but it'll still work.

"Nice size, I guess...."

I pull out my other bag that somehow got here. I put in the back of the closet, making sure it isn't seen. I hang my clothes for PJ's then my uniforms. 

"There. Just enough space to walk in slightly," I say with a smirk.

I closed the closet, grabbing some things from my bag. I place my books, papers, and binder on the desk. The chair is a perfect size for the desk, and my height.

"Alright, where to start?" I mutter to myself.

I look through the books until I reach a manga book. It had a note on it.

"This is the second part of the manga series you were reading. It was mine, but Rin occasionally reads them. Here, Rin told me you read the first one."

- Mr. Okumura, Yukio.

I shrugged, putting it to the side for now. I'll read that later.

I grabbed my books and shuffled through them, also reading my homework. Suddenly, there's a knock on my door. I jump, standing up and making sure I don't drop my books. I head to the door, and open it.

"Hi Nora!"

It was Shima.

"Who told you where my dorm was?"

Shima rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uh, just strolling through?" His smile seemed nervous.

"Your lying." I say, casually, but sarcastically.

This guys girl-crazy. 

Shima's face was slightly getting red, as I backed up slightly.

"Well, go do... whatever you were doing..... Anyway.. I have homework okay? GOODBYE."

"Wait-"

I close the door on Shima.

I sigh, knowing he's still there. I open the door, and I wave.

"You closed the door on me. Alright. I'll go." Shima frowned as he left.

"Hey! Wait!"

Shima turns around.

"I just wanted to work on my homework. Sorry. But, we could talk later, like in class..?"

Shima nodded, a slight smile appearing on his face.

"Sure. I could introduce you to Konekomaru and Suguro!"

He turned around and left. 

I shut the door behind me, returning to the desk. I sigh as I grab my pencil and start working on my homework.

My phone rang.

I jumped again. Why did I turn off vibrate!?

"Hello?" I calmly said.

"HEYYY!" It was Rin.

"What do you want? Don't you got homework?"

"Who are you calling?!" I heard Yukio's faint voice.

"NORA! Why?!"

That hurt my ear.

"I'll just..."

"No." Rin knew my intentions of hanging up.

"Hang up, Rin!" Yukio yelled.

"NO!"

I place the phone away from me as I hear the two argue.

After the little fight, I place the phone near my ear again.

"Are you guys good?"

"Yeah, just FOUR-EYES trying to get me to do my homework."

"Well, I agree," I said calmly, "you should be doing your homework."

"Of course you side with him! My get away is gone...."

I laugh slightly. 

"Well, I have to get back to work. Talk to you in class."

Rin sighs, "Fine. Well, have a good time with that homework."

"I will. Bye!"

"Bye."

I hang up, continuing my work. Now what?

PART 3 FINISHED! ANY IDEAS IN COMMENTS I WILL TAKE!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY-