Y/N

Y/n, a perceptive colleague who notices the subtle shifts in Jungkook's demeanor. From a distance, she observes his quiet struggles and empathizes with the unspoken battles he faces. Though unsure how to breach the divide, Y/n becomes a silent observer, contemplating ways to extend a supportive hand without intruding on the delicate dance of emotions she witnesses from afar.

Concerned for Jungkook, Y/n's thoughts become a delicate dance of empathy and uncertainty. She wonders about the origins of his struggles, contemplating whether a kind gesture or a simple conversation might be the key to breaking through the invisible barriers he's erected. Y/n grapples with the balance between respecting his privacy and offering a genuine connection, hoping to be a source of comfort without imposing on the intricacies of his emotional world.

As Y/n contemplates a deeper connection with Jungkook, a wave of apprehension washes over her. She questions whether her concern for him is merely compassion or if it hints at the delicate edges of romantic feelings. Fears of complicating their friendship and the potential vulnerability of opening her heart loom large, leaving Y/n caught between the desire for genuine connection and the cautionary whispers of a heart hesitant to fall in love.