CHAPTER 10

In the sterile environment of the doctor's office, Y/n takes a deep breath before broaching the difficult subject.

Doctor: Y/n, I understand this hasn't been an easy time for you. How have you been feeling?

Y/n: (Nervously) Physically, it's been challenging. But, beyond that, the stress from everything else is... Overwhelming.

Doctor: I see. And how about your support system? Is Jungkook involved in your care?

Y/n: (Pauses) Not as much as I hoped. Our relationship is strained, and he's buried in work.

Doctor: It's important to address both your physical and emotional well-being. Have you discussed these concerns with him?

Y/n: I've tried, but it feels like we're drifting apart. And now, with the pregnancy, I don't know how to navigate all of this.

The difficult conversation with the doctor brings Y/n face to face with the intertwined challenges of her health and the strained relationship, leaving her with a sense of vulnerability and the weight of impending decisions.

Doctor: Y/n, I understand that this is a challenging time for you. Regarding the pregnancy, it's crucial for us to monitor your health closely, considering the added stress.

Y/n: I appreciate that. But with the way things are between Jungkook and me, I don't know how to navigate this alone.

Doctor: It's important to prioritize your well-being. Stress can impact both you and the baby. We need to work together to find a balance. Have you considered involving Jungkook more in your prenatal care?

Y/n: I've tried, but he's so caught up in his work. I don't want to burden him further.

Doctor: Your health and the health of the baby are our priorities. Let's explore ways to involve Jungkook in a supportive role without adding undue pressure. It's crucial for both of you to be on the same page during this crucial time.

The doctor's conversation emphasizes the need for a delicate balance between Y/n's health, the pregnancy, and the strained dynamics in her relationship with Jungkook.

Leaving the doctor's office, Y/n grapples with a whirlwind of emotions. The weight of her deteriorating health, the complexities of the pregnancy, and the strained relationship with Jungkook converge in her thoughts.

Y/n: (Thinking) How did it come to this? The doctor's right; I need support, especially now. But how do I bridge the gap with Jungkook when our connection feels so fragile?

Inner Voice: It's a challenging situation, but you have to prioritize your well-being and the baby's. Perhaps finding a way to communicate with Jungkook about these concerns is the next step.

Y/n: (Nodding) I can't let the fear of burdening him stop me from seeking the support I need. We're in this together, whether the road is smooth or filled with obstacles.

With a renewed sense of determination, Y/n contemplates the difficult conversations that lie ahead and the importance of finding common ground with Jungkook for the sake of their shared journey.

Summoning courage, Y/n decides to have a candid conversation with Jungkook about her pregnancy and the challenges they are facing. In the midst of the strained relationship and his demanding work schedule, she hopes that sharing this news will be a catalyst for a more open dialogue and a shared commitment to navigating the complexities ahead. Y/n understands the importance of transparency in this crucial moment and believes it might be the key to bridging the emotional gap that has been widening between them.