Chapter 17: The Ruling Era Of Omegas

Previous chapter:

That's how Jungkook was grown up by Limyoong, who he thought was his father.

Author's POV:

Present:

Soobin finally took a deep sigh after he finished telling everyone everything.

He looked down at his baby when suddenly a small voice came from him.

Jungkook: Then why did you give me to that man?

He was so mean. He sniffed and hugged his mama tightly.

Soobin's eyes softened seeing his cute baby.

He pecked his head and gently wiped his tears.

Soobin: That's because when I got to know that these animals are your mates, I panicked. I didn't want you to get through what I went, so that's why I tried to hide you. I lived in a vampire land, and I knew that you couldn't be safe there because warewolves frequently visit there, and I knew that those animals would've surely found you if I kept you there with me. For that reason, I kept you in the human world. And I didn't know that asshole was hurting you, neither did Yeonjun. We noticed that he started acting weird for 1 year, but we didn't think he was hruting you. He would always make an excuse so we weren't able to meet you. Eomma is sorry, baby.

Jungkook nodded his head understandingly.

Jungkook: But how did you hide yourself? I mean, how didn't they find you?

Jungkook asked again, confused.

Soobin: That's because I would always take pills for hiding my scent. I couldn't give that to you because you were too small, and those pills had severe side effects. So that's why I took you to the human world because werewolves never visited there.

Jungkook nodded his head and snuggled into his mama's neck again.

Soobin kissed his head and then looked at everyone.

The alphas were burning in anger, but you could see a hint of fear in their eyes while the omegas looked like after centuries, they got their souls back.

The omegas who were sitting beside their alphas leg got up and stood behind soobin.

Soobin smiled at them before turning toward Yeonjun, who came inside the mansion with many more vampires behind them.

The alphas got alert and stood in defensive mode.

The vampires were going to attack them too but were stopped by Soobin.

Soobin: You guys will not be fighting with him. Jungkook will be the one fighting. The same person will be fighting with them, who they thought is from a weak and defenseless rank.

The vampires nodded and stopped what they were about to do.

Soobin smiled and looked down at his baby.

Soobin: Baby, are you ready to take the revenge of the omegas? Give peace to those who lost their lives. Those who got tortured daily. Those who got humiliated on a daily basis. Are you ready to give them justice?

Soobin asked, kissing Jungkook's forehead lovingly.

Jungkook looked at his eomma for a second, then at those weak, fragile, and thin omegas.

He nodded his head, smiling.

Soobin smiled at him and then looked at the alphas standing there scared.

Soobin: Either surrender or lose your life.

Soobin said with a smirk.

Oh, how badly was he waiting for this day. He was waiting eagerly for the day when omegas would finally get freedom. He's over the moon because he's sure his little baby will not spend a life and faith like him. The only problem he have is how they are gonna keep this going on forever.

He knows that Jungkook needs to give birth to another pup so the generation of true blood omegas can keep going on.

He also knows that Jungkook can't have anyone else's child except his mates because he is not any normal omega.

The myth of omegas not being able to get preganant with someone who isn't their mate might be false but the myth about a true blood omega not being able to get pregnant with someone who isn't their mate is completely true.

That's the only weakness of a true blood omega.

But no way in hell is Soobin going to let those alphas touch his baby.

Soobin sighed and hugged Jungkook tighter.

He looked at the alphas again, who were standing there having no idea what to do.

Soobin smirked when he saw Yoongi suddenly runned toward him angrily.

Yoongi: I SHOULD'VE KILLED YOU WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE.

Gasps were suddenly heard all around the room.

Mr Kim / Kim brothers: YOONGI!!!!!