Tattoos

Jenna totally have 11 tattoos.
Spine tattoo: "Loyal, Brave, Kind, Honest, Confident"
Left back shoulder tattoo: 5 pointed star, a butterfly
Right back shoulder: "Power" tattoo
Back neck tattoo: A heart design with ornaments.
Left ankle-foot tattoo: Rose design
Lower waist tattoo: A diamond
Left rib tattoo: "Queen" in Haitian ("Rèn"), "Be strong, Be kind" in Arabic ("كن قوياً، كن لطيفاً") 
Right ankle tattoo: “19.8.11”
Right wrist tattoo: Tiny Capricorn design, a tiny clover.
Left wrist tattoo: Little "R", "S", "P" and "N" letters in a heart, a "H" letter and "J" letter.

These letters are the initials of her family members and she got it tattooed as a tribute to her family. She has tattooed on her spine the words her aunt used to teach her while raising her.

"H" letter's meaning is unknown. It could be reference to the forst letter of her childhood best friend, Harry Styles, which is British singer-songwriter and actor, and former member of British-Irish boy band One Direction.

"J" letter is for first letter of her name.

"Be strong, Be kind" tattoo is also related to a family member, her grandparents. As a child, they always told her to be strong in wars or games, and to be kind to everyone.
She told that she took it as her motto: when she doesn't believes herself, or feels weak about something, she reminds herself 'be strong' part, and when she's a bit rude or not-so-kind, she reminds herself 'be kind' part. She tattooed it in Arabic for tribute of her grandparents, they was Arab-born and they had Arabian descent.

She tattooed '19.8.11' tattoo in Little Mix's 10th anniversary with other girls.

Also, 'Rèn' tattoo is a tribute too, for her Haitian-born mother.

Capricorn tattoo is for her capricorn zodiac.

Butterfly tattoo is for her passion for butterflies when she was young.

Clover is considered a symbol of good luck, so she got it tattooed.

"Power" tattoo is tribute for Little Mix's same titled song from Glory Days album in 2016. Also it's one of her most favourite songs from her group.

A diamond has no reason, she likes diamonds' shape.

5 pointed star's meaning is unknown, but it seems like it is symbolizes 5 member of Little Mix.

Rose design on her foot is for her soft spot for roses. This is the most intricate design among her tattoos.

Like diamond tattoo, her ornamental heart tattoo's has no particular meaning

A/N: I thought that like all girls (except Perrie 😆), Jenna should have tattooes. So I did it! Hope you'd like it! See ya soon! Wish you all good days/mornings/nights 😊❤

                      T R E A T      P E O P L E
                    W I T H      K I N D N E S S.