[LAST PART!] Relationships with Boys

As you know that Jenna is best friend with Harry Styles since their childhood, she also met with One Direction boys.

● Jenna & Harry (Jarry):
  They get shipped all the time 'cause Jenna always seemed with Harry. But before all, Harry and Jenna's friendship are strong, if we count their 24 years friendship started in 2000. Also, both are closest member out of other Little Mix and One Direction members. Jenna has supported Harry not only when he was in the band, but also in his solo career as well as his acting career. And Harry always supported Jenna too. Even Jenna wrote three tracks for him in his "Fine Line" and "Harry's House" albums, "Lights Up", "Daylight" and "Satellite".
  At the time of the rumors (2014-2016), Harry and Jenna had to keep some distance due to the request of the management. Also, during the times Jenna dated with James Brigham, Harry and her did argued, so it made a lot distance. But later they reconciled again, they decided not to break their friendship.
  In July 2023, Harry and Jenna become friends to lovers. They are dating now, and they both happy for it.

● Jenna & Niall:
   After Harry, Niall is another best friend of Jenna out of other three boys. They are close, and they both show their friendship, support and respect to each other. Jenna, Niall and Harry enjoyed spent their times together. Even after 1D's break-up, Niall and Jenna sometimes seemed together, showing their true friendship to the public. Once Niall told that Jenna is like his little sister since he doesn't have any sister. Jenna is co-wroter for "Heaven" from his third album, "The Show".

● Jenna & Louis:
  Jenna and Louis are sometimes seems close. Their humour senses makes them even close. Once Jenna told Harry that Louis' jokes are more funnier than his. They show their support to each other, even Jenna wrote a track for Louis, "Two of Us" (from "Walls"). In the song, since they both lost their mom, they both expressed their feelings beautifully, with Jenna's writing, and Louis' singing.

● Jenna & Liam:
   It may be Liam and Jenna aren't so close like she is with Harry, Niall and Louis, but they are friends. They spent their time together when Jenna was with the boys.

● Jenna & Zayn:
   Jenna and Zayn aren't so close, but once they spent their time together when Jenna was with the boys.

A/N: A chapter for Mixectoners (Mixer + Directioner) ☺ 105th and last part of first book! I'm so happy and proud to finish this book! See ya on second one 😉😊❤ Lots of Love. xxx